New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanford

5 Year Member
Hi I have a Russian tortoise and a ca desert tort. After about 3 months of reading about tortoises I decided I'd rescue a Russian tort that I named Ethan. He is in a 4 by 5 enclosure I built that has a climbing level and some digging space. After two years with my russian tort I built an outside enclosure for a ca tort named flip. He has a huge enclosure with tons of plants edible for him. I live in southern ca by the way. If u hav any tips about some things I could put in my Russian torts cage I love to hear them.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Welcome! Is Ethan inside only? What do you currently have for him? Hides? water dish? a flat rock for basking and/or eating? other rocks, branches, logs to climb on? Substrate molded into hills and valleys? Maybe a ball he can move around but not eat? A cuttlebone? Does he have plants (real, fake or both)? Different types of substrates? :tort:

stanford

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
Welcome! Is Ethan inside only? What do you currently have for him? Hides? water dish? a flat rock for basking and/or eating? other rocks, branches, logs to climb on? Substrate molded into hills and valleys? Maybe a ball he can move around but not eat? A cuttlebone? Does he have plants (real, fake or both)? Different types of substrates? :tort:

I have all of the above exempt a ball were could u get one?? The Russian lives indoors and the ca has outdoor enclosure. Also I have a cuttle bone tht he's not very interested in but I sprinkle calcium powder one his food once a week

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Turtleswagg said:
whys ur typing blue???

:D Because I love colors! :D So I tend to change my text colors in this forum in the intro thread and a few other "fun" threads, just for a colorful change of pace. :cool: :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi stanford:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like for us to call you?

Status
Not open for further replies.