New to Tortoise Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runningwolf63

5 Year Member
Hi this is my first post here , I have a 17 yr old Sulcata Tort and I also have 3 redfoot torts, Homer my Sulcata is now 84 lbs and I had him since he was a hatchling and the redfoots ive had for a few yrs now. I've had a love for Tortoises since I was 6 yrs old because I was told I couldn't have a furry animal and my allergist had a Lepored tort and I thought it was awesome so my mom bought me my first tort at 6 so I've been around torts for over 40 yrs now... :)

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
That's awesome :) welcome :)

Life is good

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi and welcome. Wow, having been around torts for 40 years is saying a lot. No doubt you can Teach us a thing or two. Having said that, i'd still like you to read the thread below my name. It was written by a member here named Tom. I Think you'll agree, and would love to hear your opinions on it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

I hope your tortoise-keeping skills have evolved over the years. I had to re-learn quite a bit when I first came to the Forum.

Chinque

5 Year Member
Florida
Hello and welcome to the forum! I'd love it if you read my thread about my tortoise, daisy and I'd really appreciate it if youd post some info about Russians on it! it is It's the second link on my signature, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.