newbie. introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiddles

5 Year Member
Hi im laura im from the UK and have had tiddles our male russian tortoise for 5 weeks. he is around 5years old and weighs 360grams and measures 11.5cm.
we are new to tortoises but tiddles seems happy in his environment and has had a vet check and is fit and healthy :)

Attachments

• 20130304_115820.jpg
    20130304_115820.jpg
    939.6 KB · Views: 58

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome to TFO! What made you get a tortoise?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Laura, and welcome to the Forum!

It is interesting that your thumbnail is sideways, but when you click on it it opens in the correct orientation.

Another interesting thing is Tiddles himself. He's moving with the speed of light...causing a blur of motion for the camera! Go Tiddles!!!

tiddles

5 Year Member
Hi all. tiddles is a little character although weve only had him a few weeks the whole family loves him to bits hes fit in nicely.
I got a tortoise because i have been interested in them from being a child i am 27now and my sister had one which my 3 year old daughter loves so we did a lot of research and decided to get one as a pet for her birthday. obviously im the person to care for tiddles but my daugher helps to feed him and bathe him.

ben2684

5 Year Member
Gosh he's gorgeous! I also have a Russian that's 5 years old, I haven't had him that long so due to his earlier husbandry issues his shell is not quite as smooth as your little ones, he looks rather sprightly!!!

tiddles

5 Year Member
He is very he almost runs when hes let out of his enclosure :). Weve only had him 6weeks so were still learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.