Newbie to the forum

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jamaica
Hi and welcome! Glad you will not ever sell him. Been too long!

Jemzfarm

Southwest England
:tort:
Hello, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum from a previous South West of Englander. :)
If you mean the pink colouration on the round protective leg scutes, then that's just, well , colouration.
Looks fine to me. :tort::tort:
Nice tortoise.:<3:

Thank you!
Where abouts (if you don’t mind me asking?)

As long as it’s nothing to worry about that’s brilliant, so thank you. If the pink colouration is just colouration then that’s fine by me I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t anything to be worried about. And I’ve learnt something new ‘round protective leg scutes ‘

Aw thanks, he’s a lovely little thing :tort::<3:

Jemzfarm

Southwest England
Hi and welcome! Glad you will not ever sell him. Been too long!

Thank you!
Oh no I just couldn’t, I wouldn’t! He’s been part of the family for many many years and I couldn’t bare the thought of it...especially now my mum passed away unexpectedly, he is sentimental and part of the family like any pet :<3::<3:

Jemzfarm

Southwest England
Hello!

All looks normal to me.

Can we see a photo of the whole tort please ... just because we love looking :)

Hello! Hope you’re enjoying your travels!

Of course you can, I love looking a pictures too!

I am in hospital at the moment and not sure what I have on my phone, but the other half is looking after everything at home so I’ll get him to take some if mine aren’t any good. Can you upload videos here?

I am pretty sure he’s getting fed up with me as I am constantly saying ‘have you done this, have you done that’ ‘are you feeding the dogs the right amount for each one’ ‘Are you adding the calcium to Georgies food’ ‘what’s he eaten today’
I am starting to feel like I can hear him rolling his eyes over the phone :p

I’m being admitted for around 3-4 weeks :( (was admitted on Monday) but I should be allowed home for a night next weekend (they’re pretty good here) and as it’s bank holiday this weekend I should be able to go home for half a day at some point and make sure everything’s being done right :D

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hello! Hope you’re enjoying your travels!

Of course you can, I love looking a pictures too!

I am in hospital at the moment and not sure what I have on my phone, but the other half is looking after everything at home so I’ll get him to take some if mine aren’t any good. Can you upload videos here?

I am pretty sure he’s getting fed up with me as I am constantly saying ‘have you done this, have you done that’ ‘are you feeding the dogs the right amount for each one’ ‘Are you adding the calcium to Georgies food’ ‘what’s he eaten today’
I am starting to feel like I can hear him rolling his eyes over the phone :p

I’m being admitted for around 3-4 weeks :( (was admitted on Monday) but I should be allowed home for a night next weekend (they’re pretty good here) and as it’s bank holiday this weekend I should be able to go home for half a day at some point and make sure everything’s being done right :D

Poor you :( That’s a long stint in hospital. I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery... or as speedy as possible under the circumstances.