Newest addition

Peliroja32

Location (City and/or State)
Biloxi, Mississippi
Last night on fb i saw a lady i know was giving away puppies, they are chihuahua mix. I asked with what and she said she thinks with yorkie. Well i made arrangements to pick up today at some time and i was to msg her. Well i spend half the day msg and msg and msg and not one reply from her so i decided to go to her house and see her in person to see what was the deal. Well i got there and the puppy was on the porch in a wire cage, almost freezing temps and 17 mph winds with a small blanket. I knocked and knocked but no one was home. Inside you could hear more dogs, i saw through the window what looked like a young husky in a small cage with another of these small pups. Anyway i took the puppy from the porch and got him home to find he is riddled with fleas and belly swollen with worms looks like. How horrible are people.

This in my opinion wasnt a free puppy, but more of a rescue. Wish i couldve grabbed up the rest and got them help too.
I bathed and combed this baby and we will be seeing a vet as soon as one is open.

Anyways meet Yuki20171231_160642.jpg20171231_190532.jpg

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Last night on fb i saw a lady i know was giving away puppies, they are chihuahua mix. I asked with what and she said she thinks with yorkie. Well i made arrangements to pick up today at some time and i was to msg her. Well i spend half the day msg and msg and msg and not one reply from her so i decided to go to her house and see her in person to see what was the deal. Well i got there and the puppy was on the porch in a wire cage, almost freezing temps and 17 mph winds with a small blanket. I knocked and knocked but no one was home. Inside you could hear more dogs, i saw through the window what looked like a young husky in a small cage with another of these small pups. Anyway i took the puppy from the porch and got him home to find he is riddled with fleas and belly swollen with worms looks like. How horrible are people.

This in my opinion wasnt a free puppy, but more of a rescue. Wish i couldve grabbed up the rest and got them help too.
I bathed and combed this baby and we will be seeing a vet as soon as one is open.

Anyways meet YukiView attachment 226469View attachment 226470
Some people never cease to amaze me, at least now the puppy is in far better hands. It's an adorable looking dog.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You might want to call animal welfare on the lady or look further into her situation and see if animal welfare does need to be called.
Her leaving a puppy or even an adult dog out in the cold like that is already breaking the law at least where I live. If nothing else it was animal neglect.
Glad you took the pup and it's so very cute.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
You might want to call animal welfare on the lady or look further into her situation and see if animal welfare does need to be called.
Her leaving a puppy or even an adult dog out in the cold like that is already breaking the law at least where I live. If nothing else it was animal neglect.
Glad you took the pup and it's so very cute.

I agree!!!! [emoji35]

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Cute pup! Thanks for saving him/her. I do not see chihuahua in the pup, but adorable!

MrMarg&me

Temecula California
How is little Yuki doing? Two weeks ago we were given a 5 month old Australian Cattle Dog. Our daughter named him Howard. He has spent his life with his mother and siblings on a 6 acre property. So everything is new to him but he learns quickly and is adjusting to life in suburbia.

Peliroja32

Biloxi, Mississippi
He is definitely nothing chihuahua but i was looking through that ladys facebook and read that the jack russel mix that was on the porch that day i got him was supposedly the mother now.

I dont really see that either

Destben

Kansas
So cute! I had alot of issues with my puppy (now adult dog) and I got him from the ASPCA. I picked him up not knowing he had Fleas, Ear Mites, and Worms. Poor little guy was allergic to the de-worming meds too. 3 days into having him I figured out he was deaf too. But hes a happy healthy dog now I just had really rough start with the little guy.
IMG_2212.jpg