No poop:(

Ayushjain101

Location (City and/or State)
Kerla
So my 5 yr old star tortoise was suffering from some issues of respiratory problems... He didn't eat for 6 days and was just sleeping. We went to vets and they fed him with pipe directly in his mouth and then he started doing a bit better... He eats now but doesn't walk. Vet told that it will take time for him to be better. But I am concerned that he didn't pooped for last 25 days and is eating. Vet said that its ok...What do you guys think? You guys have any diet which will help him to get his stomach clear? Thanks

Ayushjain101

Location (City and/or State)
Kerla
So my 5 yr old star tortoise was suffering from some issues of respiratory problems... He didn't eat for 6 days and was just sleeping. We went to vets and they fed him with pipe directly in his mouth and then he started doing a bit better... He eats now but doesn't walk. Vet told that it will take time for him to be better. But I am concerned that he didn't pooped for last 25 days and is eating. Vet said that its ok...What do you guys think? You guys have any diet which will help him to get his stomach clear? Thanks
I give him 15 mins soak every day. Not more as he had an respiratory problem.