Odd discharge

jackmeggers

Location (City and/or State)
Hampton Roads, Va
I'm not sure if he just had a little diarrhea or if it was vomit. But when we went to feed Archimedes this morning we found this on on the rock he had just vacated. I checked him over for injury because I thought it might be blood at first. No injuries and nothing indicating it came from his bum. Thoughts?
1392064324403.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pfara

10 Year Member!
Maryland
Hey Meggin. I don't know but if I had to guess, it might be a small drop of urine. Is Arch otherwise acting okay?

jackmeggers

Hampton Roads, Va
He seems to be. I wasn't there when it happened and he usually pees on the substrate. It was just weird to see 1 little drop lol. He ate all his greens today apparently, I've been at work all day, and was soaked yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure what he has done since I've been at work. I was about to pm you and ask. Thanks :)

pfara

10 Year Member!
Maryland
Np! It's easy to worry about every little thing in the beginning. I've only once seen my guys pee on their food dish but it was like a river. It's definitely weird if it was just a drop but I don't think anything's wrong.

jackmeggers

Hampton Roads, Va
Glad to hear it. I googled it while I was waiting and didn't find anything, that's usually a good sign lol Thanks again.