Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Republic O' Tejas
cemmons12 said:
dmmj said:
Could he be challenging you? you know asserting dominance maybe.

That's it! This tort is going down! Lol! I don't know what he is doing. He never acts as if he is trying to be dominate, just like bumps my nose then most the time he will move up against my arm and go to sleep.

The lil' dude is an under-achiever... :p

OTOH, we're enjoying your post and understand that we're laughing with you, never at you. :cool:

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
I'm sorry for my sour mood. The only thing I can tell you all is the Lupus really gets me down mentally and phyiscally. I feel sorry for my wife! Thanks for the pick me up's!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
a hooker, a horse and a priest walk into a bar....the bartender looks up and says, "what, is this a joke" ...
(cleaned up the language a bit so as not to offend anyone :D )

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
cemmons12 said:
I'm sorry for my sour mood. The only thing I can tell you all is the Lupus really gets me down mentally and phyiscally. I feel sorry for my wife! Thanks for the pick me up's!
HI, my brother has lupus. its not easy. and your family loves you no matter WHAT!!! so, god bless and enjoy your tort. lindy

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Thanks for that. I honestly have never met another man that has it. I guess only like 10% of men get it and only like 4% of them are white men. Have a good night! :)

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
cemmons12 said:
Thanks for that. I honestly have never met another man that has it. I guess only like 10% of men get it and only like 4% of them are white men. Have a good night! :)

good nite, maybe talk again. lindy

Status
Not open for further replies.