Off To San Antonio Zoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pensacola, FL
So I'll be at the San Antonio zoo tomorrow and I plan on taking and posting tons of pics.....last minute trip before college starts Monday.......also I have word that they are showcasing a ploughshare......I'm so excited it'll be my first time to see one....hopefully they'll be there and alert to get some great videos. Wish me luck

I take that back....the ploughshare is in quarantine as of now...o well I can't wait to see the aldabras and radiateds:)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Dang about the ploughshare, but have fun any how!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
My friend Cory is a master at getting himself being the scenes tours. You should contact the zoo and see if they will allow you a tour.

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
I went there and we'll i have 250 pictures to upload now....saw everything except the ploughshare...i asked for a private tour....but they wouldn't even private tour for the ploughshare....:( anything else i could though. But i did fall in love with their aldabras.....def must have now. And they had a two radiated and one texas tortoise....but they had some really awesome aquatic turtles that i will have posted tomorrow. First day back to college tommorow bleh. One cool thing i was allowed to see was baby Komodo dragons...but battery died so i didn't get pictures of them....fortunately i got pics of mom and dad. And tons of rare vipers like the Mang Mountain Viper, Taylar's Cantill, and many others:p

Julius25

5 Year Member
France
Wow so much pics !!!
Thanks for sharing with us.
It looks to be a great place. :)

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
Yeah it's pretty nice....i iwsh i had taken my camera...i used my iphone for everything lols. But the aldabras where my fav...along with the mang mountain viper, and yellow spotted amazon turtles....big guys

Status
Not open for further replies.