Ok ONE MORE and I'm done...maybe

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Ok guys I might need medication because I've got that pardalis itch so much that #6 P.Pardalis is officially ordered and will be here Tuesday :) . I figured with me moving to a full acre of property next year I need to fill it with tortoises starting now lol. So here is my #6 that I will take more pictures of once she arrives. Hopefully the itch will be cured after! She is very different than my current group and that's why I selected it. ImageUploadedByTortForum1382729530.355195.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
LMFAO. I love the excuse, I don't think you have enough though to fill up and acre though. A few more are a must:p :D
Pretty baby. But then what leopard isn't:)

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Any excuse is correct! Lol I could see a possible seventh in the future ;)

It looks to be a few months old. I would guess 3-4 months

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
With all those boxies how will you find room for more Leos? lol... I can't wait until I find that perfect country home with lots of space to fill with my shelled friends!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Keep in mind seven is a lucky number. ;) :D You do know, when you make a public claim such as this is the last and you will be done, your tempting fate to make you eat those words. :D

edwardbo

5 Year Member
Hello diamond, how happy I am for you !!! We knew that baby would be alright . And another one I love it. Since you brought it up , I have an itch and am trying to not scratch it . It is so cold here I have my coat on as I'm typing . But just had to say hello Best wishes .

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Aha, so this is how you celebrated the little leo finally eating. You are quite naughty. And all of you egging him on, you, you, you are ... enablers! : )

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV
Satisfying your hunger? :D That's a good looking Leo! Watching everyone's GPP's is going to be a roller coaster ride! Looking forward to those updates! :)

TommyZ

5 Year Member
You are in like minded company my friend. I got my first tort in March, well, as of about 14 days from today, my total will be 7. "Hi, im Tom, and im a Tort addict"...lol

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Vegas_Leopard said:
Satisfying your hunger? :D That's a good looking Leo! Watching everyone's GPP's is going to be a roller coaster ride! Looking forward to those updates! :)

I know it's going to be very interesting and informative to watch each of our PP grow up. I will be doing updates every few weeks. It just stinks that winter time is coming around and their outside time will be incredibly limited =/

TommyZ said:
You are in like minded company my friend. I got my first tort in March, well, as of about 14 days from today, my total will be 7. "Hi, im Tom, and im a Tort addict"...lol

Oh its totally addicting. I think seven does sound like a good number to have and my birthday is in 3 weeks sooooooooooooooooo mabye number 7 will be soon? lol we will see. Let me fall in love with #6 first =)

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Haha! There is no medication or 12 step program that will help. You need to accept that you have been infected with the bug, get more and give them a great life!
Enjoy!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
kathyth said:
Haha! There is no medication or 12 step program that will help. You need to accept that you have been infected with the bug, get more and give them a great life!
Enjoy!

I am powerless of the bug and I am a tortaholic [WINKING FACE]