Oops

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
The upside of an overachiever is that they can accomplish more than most......mostly. I'm on IR so it's all on her.

Kerry came up with a brilliant idea for the downstairs bedroom at the Nook where we are a little tight for space.

A Murphy bed!
20240725_153230.jpg

The downside of an overachiever is that sometimes they don't measure the 14" mattress that they have IN THE ROOM before ordering and assembling the 12" Murphy bed.

I haven't stopped laughing......poor Kerry is deflated. I offered the 14" bed to the kids. Apparently we are mattress shopping tonight.

zovick

10 Year Member!
The upside of an overachiever is that they can accomplish more than most......mostly. I'm on IR so it's all on her.

Kerry came up with a brilliant idea for the downstairs bedroom at the Nook where we are a little tight for space.

A Murphy bed!
View attachment 375478

The downside of an overachiever is that sometimes they don't measure the 14" mattress that they have IN THE ROOM before ordering and assembling the 12" Murphy bed.

I haven't stopped laughing......poor Kerry is deflated. I offered the 14" bed to the kids. Apparently we are mattress shopping tonight.
The best laid plans of mice and men................

I hope you are being supportive of Kerry in this time of need.