Ophelia update/pic's for a change!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
Ok, Ophelia is my 9 year-old rescued Russian girl. She came to me in poor shape. But now she is a happy girl with a big cage/plastic tub, all the proper food, lighting, and bedding she needs. So now I am posting 3 pictures of her, mainly because I told Tom I would! They are not great pictures, but I hope they show Tom some of the leg color I was telling him about! Let me know Tom, if they are to bad I will get some better one's, I was just trying to get a few without touching her and making her head for the hide! :p
IMG_20130108_214829-1.jpg
IMG_20130108_214804-1.jpg
IMG_20130108_214724-1.jpg
Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
lynnedit said:
She is a beautiful girl, Chris!

Thanks a lot Lynne! She sure has changed lots since I got her, color and personality both. Plus the dip that she had on her shell close to her tail isn't as big and deep as it was. I'm glad I took her when I did! :) Have a great night/morning here. :p

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
She is really a pretty Russian. Wouldn't know it buy the way she looks that she was ever in bad shape. Good job caring for her.:)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
wellington said:
She is really a pretty Russian. Wouldn't know it buy the way she looks that she was ever in bad shape. Good job caring for her.:)
Thanks so much Barb, you always have such positive things to say! I hope someday I get my positive mind set back. Its been gone for 3 or 4 years now, ever since I found out about my illness's. Oh well, I have friends like you and many others on here to help me there! Not to mention my spoiled brat Cooper who is laying here looking at me, just like every night! Poor Ophelia can't get out as often cause she see's no difference use'n the bathroom on the coco coir, bath tub, or floor. Cooper don't go on the floor! :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
She's gorgeous Chris. I'd never know of her past if you hadn't said so. Thanks for the pics. I'd love to see more.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Tom said:
She's gorgeous Chris. I'd never know of her past if you hadn't said so. Thanks for the pics. I'd love to see more.
Thanks Tom! I will get some better one's tomorrow. Thanks for looking at them!
Mainey34: thanks, yeah her life was bad so I am glad I found her when I did. Good ol' Craigslist, and the lady was only 2 miles from my house, worked out great for us both! :)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Well Tom I am still working on get'n a few better pictures of Ophelia, this damn camera on my cell keeps acting up for some reason. She was even laying in her perfect "crazy leg's" pose, as my daughter calls it. Would have showed her legs real good. Ill try and find an update for this cell and try to get the pic's tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.