Opo 2.0

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Well, Ray, you have had Opo for some time , (years) and he has been thriving. The chance that he picked something up I believe is possible but not probable. My Sulcata, PeeWee has a routine, but that being said, he does vary that routine occasionally, so I'm hoping that this is just a variation of his normal routine...🤞
🙏
Opo seemed to act better today. What has really worried me is his weight. In May last year he weighed around 88lbs. Then in June he lost about 4lbs. So from June till last week he only gained about 6lbs. When the massive gallstone was a issue last June. I had a x-ray done and the vet said there might be a stone in his bladder. So it will give me a peace of mind to have another x-ray. IMG_20230729_181355.jpg
This was what the vet was looking at.

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
El Sobrante, CA.
Opo seemed to act better today. What has really worried me is his weight. In May last year he weighed around 88lbs. Then in June he lost about 4lbs. So from June till last week he only gained about 6lbs. When the massive gallstone was a issue last June. I had a x-ray done and the vet said there might be a stone in his bladder. So it will give me a peace of mind to have another x-ray. View attachment 368542
This was what the vet was looking at.
🤔