Opo 2.0

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Ray, what kind of scale is that? And where did you find it. I love how the numbers are separate so you can see! Also Opo looks great! ❤?
Thanks I was hoping for over 40lbs.I got it on Amazon for a little over 50 bucks. I will have Rose get it out so I can find the brand. I think it weighs from 5 lbs to 440 lbs.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Good stuff Ray. Easier to weigh when u don’t have to pick ‘em up!
Well Rose had to pick him up and set him on a plastic basin. When I was looking for a scale. I couldn't find one with a large surface. Unless you went to a industrial type scale. I will have to start putting on my prosthetic arm and do the lifting. Rose doesn't need to be lifting 40 lbs.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Ray, what kind of scale is that? And where did you find it. I love how the numbers are separate so you can see! Also Opo looks great! ❤?
The one Vladimir got would work fine.
I got the one that went up to 440lbs because I weigh 360 lbs and most doctors scales only go to 350 lbs.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Hey, I know that you asked Ray this question.....but we used to use these types at work for shipping packages to our over seas offices. Nice ‘cause you keep the scale on the floor, roll the package (tortoise) over & on...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KYA0RC2/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20
Oh that's a nice one also. I had to get the one that weighed 440 lbs because I am over 350 lbs with my prosthetic leg on. Most doctors office scales only go to 350lbs. Kind of hard to stand still on one leg.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yeah he has us catering to him. He has a closer relationship with Rose. But I am still the food king.
Well the fact that opo heard your voice and allowed you and Rose to take him home, tells me it's not just about food. He was in a smorgasbord for heaven's sake.?

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Well the fact that opo heard your voice and allowed you and Rose to take him home, tells me it's not just about food. He was in a smorgasbord for heaven's sake.?
Yeah I think Opo is satisfied with his surroundings. I really enjoy when Opo goes over to Rose while she is working in the yard. He will go over and sit next to her and she will scratch his shell.