Out-Doors SoCal At Tortoise Cove

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I love the way you have so much to look at. I like little surprises in all directions. It looks like a great place for a hammock and a glass of wine:)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Beautiful as usual!!

Ps. I saw my first adult pair of yellow foots the other day. Wow, they were pretty big. My RF's have a ways to go!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
I love it. Only thing is, it's not big enough (for me).
Well Yvonne ...your right for the "monster torts"....you have;) ...Tyrone has a few years to go ..The space set up within the pics is bigger than you think ...about 5000 SF or 50 x 100. Not bad for RF's ....:rolleyes:
The space I'm standing in taking the picture is another 5000 SF and future home for TY..... Ya' gotta remember I don't live in the country ;).....but can go surf, hit LAX or Disney land all within 20 mins of the Cove'.......( not that is any bonus...:p) it is our little escape within the city .

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Your place doesn't look very big. However, over the couple years or so, wow, 4 years I have been a member, I have come to realize, it is so much bigger then it will ever look in the pics. I love the sound of your location. I love the big cities, your location sounds almost perfect. Perfect would be Chicago:p:D

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
pinching my Nose ....for whiney pitch ...Chicaago.........LOL:p
To think all these years ... I cant imagine that voice on ya ;....:rolleyes::D

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Well Yvonne ...your right for the "monster torts"....you have;) ...Tyrone has a few years to go ..The space set up within the pics is bigger than you think ...about 5000 SF or 50 x 100. Not bad for RF's ....:rolleyes:
The space I'm standing in taking the picture is another 5000 SF and future home for TY..... Ya' gotta remember I don't live in the country ;).....but can go surf, hit LAX or Disney land all within 20 mins of the Cove'.......( not that is any bonus...:p) it is our little escape within the city .

I know LAX.

What is Disneyland? When you have Cove, why you need Disneyland?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Cove is so real and you can let you imagination run wild too! !

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Beautiful as usual!!

Ps. I saw my first adult pair of yellow foots the other day. Wow, they were pretty big. My RF's have a ways to go!
Down in Diego ...I assume ...was it the dude on Mt Helix ...or Pet kingdom?:rolleyes:

naturalman91

10 Year Member!
Medford Oregon

surfing? that close to you? i want your life lol