Outside box

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachamelia

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Charleston, South Carolina
Also...not sure if any of you have a need for this but I thought I would share anyway :)

I want what is the absolutely best for my girl. Which includes alot of sunshine. However I wasn't able to spend hours outside while she basked. And of course I would NEVER leave her outside unattended (birds, cats, other critters...no no no)

So I fashioned a box which allows her to safely spend tons of time outside without having to worry about anything torti napping her (thankfully she isn't at the digging stage yet, lol) and she LOVES it :)

Check out the pics of the box under my gallery and the "ouside box" folder

Thanks!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California

Alright, I will go there this time...(lol) but for the lazy ---need instant satisfaction folks in the crowd---it sure is lovely when the pic is attached to the thread :D;):p

Nice outside sun spot....do you provide a shady spot during the entire time he is out in the sun? Just to make sure to give him a place to retreat to in/under shade :D

If you find that the netted material begins to sag after sun exposure...chicken wire will also serve well for the protection you are seeking....

Beautiful tort as well...:D

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:

Alright, I will go there this time...(lol) but for the lazy ---need instant satisfaction folks in the crowd---it sure is lovely when the pic is attached to the thread :D;):p

Nice outside sun spot....do you provide a shady spot during the entire time he is out in the sun? Just to make sure to give him a place to retreat to in/under shade :D

If you find that the netted material begins to sag after sun exposure...chicken wire will also serve well for the protection you are seeking....

Yes Im one of these instant satisfaction people you u speak of;)

rachamelia

5 Year Member
Charleston, South Carolina
ascott said:

tried several time to upload one with my post but it kept fighting me.so I gave up. I really would.have much preferred one to be included (for I too like instant gratification lol

and yes. The box itself actually provides several shady spots but those are in addition to the hideaway i have in there for her...never want to hurt her!!

and thank you, I think she is a very pretty girl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.