Pebbles passed away :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield, California
I have some really very bad news, my sweet little Pebbles passed away about an hour ago. She suffered a prolapse, Dr. Todd was kind enough and helped with some advice, but it was too much for her tiny body. I am just so sad. She was doing great growing and gaining weight. Lisa and I are at a loss as to why. I am so sad, she was a beautiful sweet tortie and will be missed more than words can say.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Mary Anne:

I'm so sorry this has happened. Its pretty unusual for a tortoise to die from a prolapse. That's just terrible!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
It is unusual but not unheard of, I loss my softshell some twenty years ago to a prolapse, in my case I waited to long to do any good, sorry to hear about your loss.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Thanks everyone.

Silverstar that's Daisy Lou, she is ok.

Pebbles was one of the babies that was abandoned by someone from a little town named Arvin.

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
I woke up wondering how she was doing this morning...very sorry, wish I could have helped you more.

Doc

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Sorry to hear about Pebbles Miss Mom'..... one of the challenges we all face raising exotics. Keep your smile on and " shell " held high .
Our loved ones who pass, critters n' all ... will always be great memorys...aka..."The Book Of Life" :rolleyes:

JD~:)

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
what a morning i literaly screamed when i saw the title.. im so sorry hugs from all of us.. tight ones

Status
Not open for further replies.