Pellets for sulcata

lovesulcata

Location (City and/or State)
Indonesia, Jakarta
It looks ok for supplemental feeding with a very varied diet. Maybe once or twice/ week
One more questions, I bought the Zion Nutrimax pellets (it has alfafa hay,barley grass >18% protein, <26% fiber, <4,2% calcium) And i read on google that alfafa hay is not good for tortoise, Is that true? 😅

but T balance pellets has Alfafa hay , rye grass and timothy hay >15% protein, <20% fibers. Which one is good? The T balance or The zion nutrimax that I bought? U can look for the complete ingredients of T balance And zion nutrixmax On google because I cant write everything about the ingredients. I hope u answer!

lovesulcata

Location (City and/or State)
Indonesia, Jakarta
Are these 3 different pellets? I would go with th
One more questions, I bought the Zion Nutrimax pellets (it has alfafa hay,barley grass >18% protein, <26% fiber, <4,2% calcium) And i read on google that alfafa hay is not good for tortoise, Is that true? 😅

but T balance pellets has Alfafa hay , rye grass and timothy hay >15% protein, <20% fibers. Which one is good? The T balance or The zion nutrimax that I bought? U can look for the complete ingredients of T balance And zion nutrixmax On google because I cant write everything about the ingredients. I hope u answer!