Plant identification

Bambam1989

Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Possibly alyssum. Please wait for a second opinion or research photos for your own cross reference since I'm not positive.
If it is alyssum it's ok to feed. But not in huge amounts because it can affect calcium absorbtion. My tort likes it.

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
I don’t know what it is but it’s not alyssum. And it’s not purslane. I don’t think phlox either.

@Jesus'torts, can you get us a less blurry photo, as Will has suggested. I also think it may be a sedum but I’m not good with that plant. There are some spots on there, are they blue flowers, maybe? White flowers? That helps.

Here are some sedums, there are many kinds so it wouldn’t necessarily look identical.

707F1664-91BE-4F24-85FD-784556486BF6.jpeg

B365A031-A78B-49D7-BB86-9D5661796323.jpeg

Jesus'torts

Arizona
I'll try to get a better photo tomorrow and every once in a while it'll bloom little white flowers

zovick

10 Year Member!
I'll try to get a better photo tomorrow and every once in a while it'll bloom little white flowers

It appears that the plant in the top photo could be one of the types of creeping phlox. It is frequently used as a groundcover which fits with its location under the tree and on what seems to be a hillside.