Plants for a Hermanns tort?

Agathaade

Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
I have pothos and spider plants in my indoor enclosure. My baby hermann sniffed them at first, but left them alone after a day or two. She likes to hide under the leaves.
My enclosure is humid and warm, and I have a white light (not purple) LED grow light over the pothos.
I also have fake plants in the areas the grow light doesn’t reach.

United Kingdom
I have pothos and spider plants in my indoor enclosure. My baby hermann sniffed them at first, but left them alone after a day or two. She likes to hide under the leaves.
My enclosure is humid and warm, and I have a white light (not purple) LED grow light over the pothos.
I also have fake plants in the areas the grow light doesn’t reach.
Would it work without a grow light? If not, how much are grow lights typically?

Agathaade

Los Angeles
Would it work without a grow light? If not, how much are grow lights typically?
I can’t tell if it would work in your specific enclosure or not. In mine, without the grow light my plants weren’t growing well. They were surviving as far as I could tell, just barely growing.
Other plants might work better for your enclosure, I don’t know what other people do that works.
Grow light prices vary. I already had a fixture so just got a bulb. Just make sure you don’t get a pink light, white light is best so you don’t mess with the tortoise’s eyesight and how it identifies its food. I’m just repeating what I read here from more experienced keepers.

United Kingdom
I can’t tell if it would work in your specific enclosure or not. In mine, without the grow light my plants weren’t growing well. They were surviving as far as I could tell, just barely growing.
Other plants might work better for your enclosure, I don’t know what other people do that works.
Grow light prices vary. I already had a fixture so just got a bulb. Just make sure you don’t get a pink light, white light is best so you don’t mess with the tortoise’s eyesight and how it identifies its food. I’m just repeating what I read here from more experienced keepers.
Okay thanks, I’ll look into it a bit more :)