Posting picture help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mary t

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Lakeland, florida
Help, I've tried posting pictures on a few threads and I keep getting a message that says I have reached my 50 mb (?) and won't let me. Tiny pics and photo bucket wont let me copy and paste urls to get pics loaded.. I'm at a loss. Plz advice... Thanks

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I don't know why tiny pics and photo bucket won't let you. The only way you can post thru the forum, is to delete some of your pics that you have already posted, as you reached the forum limit. The only problem with that, is it will also delete them in the threads that you uploaded them into. See if others have an idea about the tiny pics and photo bucket.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
No, you don't copy/paste the URL, you copy/paste the

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
Thanks wellington... Maybe ill get the laptop out instead of the iPad and see if I can get it to work.. I thought I had deleted some stuff but I have no clue now. I'm not really smart on this crap... Good old paper and pencil.. But then I would have this forum to learn anything from...

emysemys said:
No, you don't copy/paste the URL, you copy/paste the

Is this on a laptop because on an iPad we have no right click... But I'll try this next.. Thanks

Ahhh. Josh increased it for this little computer moron.. Thanks....

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I don't do so good at it either. I have not been able to post pics with my iPad. I always do it on the laptop. It's hard for me, so I don't post many pics.

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
See, I think the iPad is easier. When you are relying or starting a thread go to the advanced button at the top.. You should be able to choose attach from photos and any pics you took with the iPad are there.. Of course then you have to ask josh to increase your MB... As you can see I have not figured out how to attach a photo to my log in....

Status
Not open for further replies.