Power outage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Palmdale CA
What do I do if our power goes out here in palmdale California! Will my baby leopard be ok?! D: we have a big lightning storm! D: his lights just flickered! I need the power for: UVB and heat!

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
Everyone said that mine would be fine without heat and light for a couple days when Hurricane Isaac came near Florida. I think you will be fine too as long as your temps don't drop really low :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Unless it is freezing outside, they will be fine. Your leopard and Russian, which just for your information, you don't really have to post twice, if it's about both torts.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
wellington said:
Unless it is freezing outside, they will be fine. Your leopard and Russian, which just for your information, you don't really have to post twice, if it's about both torts.

Ok! How long can the lights be off?!

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
They will both be fine unless it gets really cold, but its summertime still and your in Cali so it can only get so cold.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Ok. Thanks guys! I was just freaking out! You know how it is! The love for your tortoise's can drive you mad if anything goes wrong that could possibly harm them! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.