Power outage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Saratoga County, New York
I personally would not think a half log is waterproof. I would think rain may blow in from the sides, but I tend to "baby" my tortoises :) If you think he will stay dry in there, I'm sure it's fine:)

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Laurie said:
I personally would not think a half log is waterproof. I would think rain may blow in from the sides, but I tend to "baby" my tortoises :) If you think he will stay dry in there, I'm sure it's fine:)

Well it won't blow away it's very big and heavy, I think he'll be fine :)

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
HELP!!!!! I was carrying my Russian inside and I tripped and she jumped out of my hands! Then she fell on the concrete on her back! D: and spun for a second then I grabbed her and she was really hyper and scared! I put her away for the night strait away! Will she be ok?! I'm shaking out of being so scared! D: she running around! Please help me! D:

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
Calm down :) they're sturdier than you think. If you don't see anything obvious, she's probably just startled, leave her be and check on her in a bit. I like to carry Brains (my adult RT) in a big bowl. He's strong and I think it's easier transportation for both of us!

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Laurie said:
Calm down :) they're sturdier than you think. If you don't see anything obvious, she's probably just startled, leave her be and check on her in a bit. I like to carry Brains (my adult RT) in a big bowl. He's strong and I think it's easier transportation for both of us!

Ok. How long till I can put her back outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.