Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Ever try tying shoes with one arm? Slicing pizza?

I think we need to do regional get togethers. Summer time weekend outing or something. Think how fun that would be.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
CourtneyAndCarl said:
Dating is overrated... This gal is never dating and most definitely never getting married or having kids... Being a loner is just waaaay too much fun.

I agree with the marriage and kids but I would like to have someone to go do stuff with. People look at you funny when you go to movies, amusement parks, restraunts, etc by yourself.

Plus got to try dating at least once right?

Cowboy_Ken said:

I think we need to do regional get togethers. Summer time weekend outing or something. Think how fun that would be.

You volunteering to host?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
We host a weekend long bullriding event here each summer. People actually fly in for the event. Most folks bring campers. Town has all of maybe 20 rooms in the hotel.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
CourtneyAndCarl said:
Dating is overrated... This gal is never dating and most definitely never getting married or having kids... Being a loner is just waaaay too much fun.

Another thing to watch out for with this is you end up turning into the crazy pet lady!!
*stealthily covers cages* No one saw anything...I don't have more than 20 pets in one room...

Cowboy_Ken said:

It's not the shoe tying or pizza slicing that's an issue, that is all doable. It's putting on a bra that is impossible.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Putting on a bra, I wouldn't know about. But if needed, I'd help Karen out of one. Lol.

Cowboy_Ken said:
Putting on a bra, I wouldn't know about. But if needed, I'd help Karen out of one. Lol.

That's me; Mr. Helpful.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Which part? Me not knowing how to put one on, or helping her out of hers?

So…did everyone download their copy of, “Understanding Reptile Parasites" as I suggested in the book section?

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Good morning :)
You guys are late night chatters.
I am sure my appt will be fine. He would have called me in early if it wasn't. :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
sibi said:
Did you ever consider finding one online? I've know some who have successfully dated online and have even gotten married.

Me me!! :D

Kerryann said:
I am sure my appt will be fine. He would have called me in early if it wasn't. :)

Yes it will be just fine and that's an order! :D

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I am on the phone for my morning call :D
WOw that's a horrible sentence. I am on a morning status call for an upcoming audit. Then I will be on my way into my office.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Cowboy_Ken said:
You say now. But if you break your arm and want a grilled cheese sandwich it would be tough.

My sister's friend broke both arms in a car accident. Her boyfriend (now husband) had to help her with everything. I think you kinda have to marry someone after that.

Thalatte said:
CourtneyAndCarl said:

I agree with the marriage and kids but I would like to have someone to go do stuff with. People look at you funny when you go to movies, amusement parks, restraunts, etc by yourself.

Are you sure you want to date then? You sound like you are describing more of an activity partner or friend.

Besides, being single is so much better.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
jaizei said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
You say now. But if you break your arm and want a grilled cheese sandwich it would be tough.

My sister's friend broke both arms in a car accident. Her boyfriend (now husband) had to help her with everything. I think you kinda have to marry someone after that.

Thalatte said:
CourtneyAndCarl said:

Are you sure you want to date then? You sound like you are describing more of an activity partner or friend.

Besides, being single is so much better.

Being married to the right person is absolutely the awesome :) :D but I know it's not for everyone.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Good morning everybody!:-D Before even talking about marriage, just find someone you can call friend, and when you're not looking, that's when Mr. Right will come along.

Wow Jacqui, I didn't know that. Good for you. How many years are you married to Jeff?
Jacqui said:
sibi said:
Did you ever consider finding one online? I've know some who have successfully dated online and have even gotten married.

Me me!! :D

Kerryann said:

Yes it will be just fine and that's an order! :D

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Cowboy_Ken said:

So…did everyone download their copy of, “Understanding Reptile Parasites" as I suggested in the book section?

Both parts. And no I haven't even looked at the book section...maybe I will now.

Morning.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Thalatte said:
Cowboy_Ken said:

Both parts. And no I haven't even looked at the book section...maybe I will now.

Morning.

Wbat book section?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
sibi said:
Thalatte said:
Cowboy_Ken said:

Morning.

Wbat book section?

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/forum-68.html

Specifically: http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-66718.html

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I like being alone for the most part and doing what I want to do, when I want to do it. However I also love having somebody who can listen to me when I am upset, share my plans and dreams with, and to be able to snuggle up with on a cold winter's night. Even with Jeff not being here with me, there is still that knowledge that he is there for me, when I need and how I need him to be there.

Jeff and I met online. I was killing time and just happened to look to see who and what was out there. According to the little test thing they have you take, Jeff and I have nothing in common. :p :D Without looking, we have only been married seven years come the 17th. We also got married in Vegas. :D :D

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Yikes. I won't be getting it. $14 is kind of pricey for an electronic book. Maybe on the next time I get an iTunes gift card I might.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thalatte said:
I am now watching big bang theory. Anyone else watch this show.

I never watched it until about a month ago. They had so many re-runs on a couple different stations, and there was nothing else I wanted to watch, so I watched an episode. That's all it took. Now I'm hooked! I love Sheldon. And I especially love when he says something funny (unintentional), sees the other guys laugh at what he said, then gives off that silly little laugh of his own. I think I've seen all the episodes now. And since I've been watching the re-runs, last night when I watched the current show, the characters are slightly different. They aren't acting the same as they did in the earlier shows.

At any rate...it is now one of my favorite TV shows.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Happy Friday
It's warmer and sunny here so I am in a cheery mood. I had my truck washed on the way into work so it's blinging too. :D Starting to wash my truck regularly is a sign of spring. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.