Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Thalatte said:
After this episode I will be caught up.
I record all my shows for the week and watch them on thursdays this way I am not glued to the tv everyday.

I record all shows and watch them while I fold laundry when my son is napping and my other two are at school. Whoa... Confessions of a wild at home mom!!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
CtTortoiseMom said:
sibi said:
What's this about a date?

Thalatte said:
I have another question...Is it possible to date without winding up in bed?

Kerryann, what do you mean that your husband is anti-touching? You mean, not even a kiss?

so Keryann your husband is anti touching? That's gotta be rough...

Erin, is this the stuff you're doing for the house you're selling? Ouch!

Cowboy, are you there?

I didn't think the insurance company would insure your new place with a bad roof. What's the deal?
I am having the interior of the house I am selling painted and I rented a 10x10 storage unit and have filled it with kids toys and a few bulkier pieces of furniture so that the house looks less cluttered and bigger.
The roof situation is on the new house. I am a good home owner and have a new roof, new furnace, new septic and freshly painted interior.

Kerryann said:
I have my doctors appt for my echo cardiogram results tomorrow. I am not nervous.. I'm not.. I'm trying not to be

Everything will be just fine. Nothing to sweat over, you'll see.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
What kind of shows do you all get on t.v.? I never see any of those shows. Could it be that I'm that disconnected?:p
Cowboy_Ken said:
Anyone watch “Anger Management"?

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
I watch American Horror Story, and then Supernatural because my friend told me I have to, but I'm only into the 4th season now.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I could definitely benefit from a show on anger management :p

Am I being ignored? Or is everybody into their t.v. shows? I know we're not having lag problems anymore.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
sibi said:

It's ironic in that the main caricature is an anger management therapist, and is played by Charlie Sheen.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Charlie Sheen probably doesn't have anger problems because he's too busy not giving a rat's butt about anything... haha rat's butt.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
sibi said:

It's ironic in that the main caricature is an anger management therapist, and is played by Charlie Sheen.

Huh, I don't watch it but get the irony. Is it good?

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Now, that's funny. That man needed something more than anger management :p
Cowboy_Ken said:
sibi said:

Thalatte

5 Year Member
I think he has quite a few of those. Along with alcohol and paid "companions"

Oh sibi sorry didnt see your earlier post. I have decided I want to date but dont know where to meet non sleezball guys.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Did you ever consider finding one online? I've know some who have successfully dated online and have even gotten married.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Dating is overrated... This gal is never dating and most definitely never getting married or having kids... Being a loner is just waaaay too much fun.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
In the morning I'm picking up that female russian tortoise. I talked with the kid for about an hour. He's a real good guy. I guess he was admiring it at a friends house so on his next birthday, they gave it to him. He checked out care needs and built a 4'x8' table with soil and all. He just felt it was his responsibility to provide for it even if he didn't want it. He's come to realize he can't give her the care she needs so he's giving her and everything to me. I set up the isolation tub for her today. Saturday I'll set up her out door pen.

CourtneyAndCarl said:
Dating is overrated... This gal is never dating and most definitely never getting married or having kids... Being a loner is just waaaay too much fun.

You say now. But if you break your arm and want a grilled cheese sandwich it would be tough.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
In the morning I'm picking up that female russian tortoise. I talked with the kid for about an hour. He's a real good guy. I guess he was admiring it at a friends house so on his next birthday, they gave it to him. He checked out care needs and built a 4'x8' table with soil and all. He just felt it was his responsibility to provide for it even if he didn't want it. He's come to realize he can't give her the care she needs so he's giving her and everything to me. I set up the isolation tub for her today. Saturday I'll set up her out door pen.

CourtneyAndCarl said:

You say now. But if you break your arm and want a grilled cheese sandwich it would be tough.

That is exciting Ken! 2 points for decent humans!!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Cowboy_Ken said:

Cowboy, how did you ever get so lucky? I mean, look at what you're getting for free! I just can't believe how this just landed on your lap.
CourtneyAndCarl said:

What do you do when you get lonely? Don't say you don't get lonely because if you're human, you get lonely.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
IKR? He's like 22 and has a good head on his shoulders. I was very impressed. Portland did well making this one.

That was to Mrs. C.

Status
Not open for further replies.