Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
emysemys said:
Then you definitely wouldn't like a tame cow. They slobber and lick!

:p I had a pet calf once. Her name was Glory. She was a black angus cross. The one time I tried to ride her, she bucked me off. :D

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Yes we ate daisy and moozer as well. But then we ate alot of my pets as gran-da had a farm.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I think Mrs. C. lost power. She hasn't been on all day, has she?

I see, she was on. 40 minutes ago.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
I think Mrs. C. lost power. She hasn't been on all day, has she?

I see, she was on. 40 minutes ago.

she was dissing us :D
What kind of trouble are you up to over there?
I have a friend trying to convince me to move to the other side of the state.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Hi all, I didn't lose power, the painters are painting the whole interior of my house, i it was only supposed to be two rooms but i krpt adding more and more to the list, and the inspection was today at the new house and we have been in a snow storm since last night which isn't really accumulating its just making the roads slick and everything more annoying!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
CtTortoiseMom said:
Hi all, I didn't lose power, the painters are painting the whole interior of my house, i it was only supposed to be two rooms but i krpt adding more and more to the list, and the inspection was today at the new house and we have been in a snow storm since last night which isn't really accumulating its just making the roads slick and everything more annoying!

Breath…

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
The inspection showed the worst thing ever!!! The roof needs to be replaced!! We already bounced back to the sellers but I don't think they are going to do anything about it, they are going through a nasty divorce and ready to just cut their losses and go their separate ways. We will probably end up paying out of pocket and by the time we are done all of my ideas for the interior will not get done. I am so bummed and am attached to this house but should probably walk away.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
If they are wanting to sell it fast they just might take the cost of the roof out of the price of the house.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
The inspection showed the worst thing ever!!! The roof needs to be replaced!! We already bounced back to the sellers but I don't think they are going to do anything about it, they are going through a nasty divorce and ready to just cut their losses and go their separate ways. We will probably end up paying out of pocket and by the time we are done all of my ideas for the interior will not get done. I am so bummed and am attached to this house but should probably walk away.

How much is a roof quote? They can get really pricey. Are you loving your house more yet?? :D
We got a dusting this morning and I went to work and the people on the east side of the metro detroit area got like 3 inches of snow :p

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

How much is a roof quote? They can get really pricey. Are you loving your house more yet?? :D
We got a dusting this morning and I went to work and the people on the east side of the metro detroit area got like 3 inches of snow :p
The roof guy is coming to give an estimate for new roof and to replace a section of damaged siding on Monday, he could have done it tomorrow but roofers dont go on roofs in snow storms. Rob was with the inspector all day and is guessing $35,000.

Oh & I do love the new....well old house I just don't like all the painters that keep co
Ing in and out with dirty shows. They should be mostly done by tomorrow but I added the bathroom today. Everything else just looks do dingy compared to what they painted that I kept having to add more!!

Oops, I killed chat!

Thalatte

5 Year Member
With the slow chat today I was forced to get a life!!! I blame you guys for this!!!

Not only did I finish all my current homework but I finished through the next three weeks and did all my short quizzes for the month.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
The roof guy is coming to give an estimate for new roof and to replace a section of damaged siding on Monday, he could have done it tomorrow but roofers dont go on roofs in snow storms. Rob was with the inspector all day and is guessing $35,000.

Oh & I do love the new....well old house I just don't like all the painters that keep co
Ing in and out with dirty shows. They should be mostly done by tomorrow but I added the bathroom today. Everything else just looks do dingy compared to what they painted that I kept having to add more!!

Oops, I killed chat!

Dirty shows... Should I even ask?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Thalatte said:
With the slow chat today I was forced to get a life!!! I blame you guys for this!!!

Not only did I finish all my current homework but I finished through the next three weeks and did all my short quizzes for the month.

Wow, we'll now you have more time to talk:).
I was reading that you asked where to find guy's to date and I thought of some places. I met my husband at a starbucks. So I was thinking coffee places, open mic nights, the mall, book stores. Anywhere that a lot of people congregate I would just avoid bars. Although, I could be wrong about avoiding bars but my single friends occasionally go out to bars in the city and it doesn't sound like there are many single guys looking for anything serious or long term in bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.