pretend chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
No luck, Terry. I received some solid information from Christian but just haven't seen any. Maybe Saturday morning after the rain.

terryo said:
AnthonyC said:
The search for pictures of the elusive Eastern Box Turtle in its natural habitat continues this morning... but now I have advice from the Guru so I'm feeling much more confident! :)

Anthony, that's very exciting. Make sure you go very early in the AM. look on the base of a tree, under fallen leaves or a fallen log..etc. Take lots of pictures. I hope you find some as I'm curious to see if you have the any high yellow's or reds where you live. I've never seen a high red here only yellows. Good luck!!

I'm very excited.....someone from another forum is giving me two baby Eastern Box turtles, and my sister is giving me another one. All three should be coming this week. Something to play with while all the others are outside hibernating for the Winter. Raining again today.............it never ends!!

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Keep trying Anthony you will find them and I'm glad that I was help for :D Thank the LORD for the knowledge HE has blessed me.

You will find them Anthony trust me. :)

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Just wanted to let everyone know that Mai Tai sorbet is wonderful. There's enough rum in it to keep it from freezing really hard:) It has been years since I last ordered a Mai Tai, had forgotten how good it tastes. I used a recipe from a google search.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Thank you, Christian. It's supposed to rain Thursday night so I'm going to try to get out there again Friday morning before school. It's getting pretty late in the season now and the temps are dropping. I think the high for me Thursday into Friday is only in the high sixties.

Turtle Guru said:
Keep trying Anthony you will find them and I'm glad that I was help for :D Thank the LORD for the knowledge HE has blessed me.

You will find them Anthony trust me. :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I just joined netflix and have been catching up on all of my favorite cancelled shows I love.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Hi Chatter's I am having a terrible afternoon! I just found out that I have to have a wisdom tooth extracted. Even the thought of it makes my stomach hurt :(.

My morning's have been so great! I have to check the temp's to see if it is warm enough to let the tortoise's out and that makes me nervous, but so far it has been great tortoise weather. Every tort has been out all day everyday here. I can feel fall creeping in when the sun goes down but my plan to be able to keep the tort's out for the entire month of Sept. has been working:)

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Hello all.

Sulk and grumble and groan, I seem to be getting ill, and it's my birthday in four days and tortoise day in three. This isn't good. Must be my punishment for eating pizza this evening.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Oh man sorry to hear about your teeth! Hey it's a good excuse to eat nothing but ice cream!!! Did you happen to catch our Thursday-Saturday weather report??? We're going to be lucky if we hit 70! Fall's creepin' in early this year--BOOO!

CtTortoiseMom said:
Hi Chatter's I am having a terrible afternoon! I just found out that I have to have a wisdom tooth extracted. Even the thought of it makes my stomach hurt :(.

My morning's have been so great! I have to check the temp's to see if it is warm enough to let the tortoise's out and that makes me nervous, but so far it has been great tortoise weather. Every tort has been out all day everyday here. I can feel fall creeping in when the sun goes down but my plan to be able to keep the tort's out for the entire month of Sept. has been working:)

Guggie

10 Year Member!
Vernon Hills, IL
CtTortoiseMom said:

Ouch! Impacted or not? I had 4 pulled at once, 2 impacted; I was 20 or so and yeah, it hurt! But the impacted ones are worse - they're under bone, so they're a lot harder to get out.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Wisdom teeth,it makes you wonder why we have them.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Guggie said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

Ouch! Impacted or not? I had 4 pulled at once, 2 impacted; I was 20 or so and yeah, it hurt! But the impacted ones are worse - they're under bone, so they're a lot harder to get out.
Not impacted which they all said was good news. BUT, they said I was OLD to be getting this done!! 30 is old, waaaaa!!

AnthonyC said:
Oh man sorry to hear about your teeth! Hey it's a good excuse to eat nothing but ice cream!!! Did you happen to catch our Thursday-Saturday weather report??? We're going to be lucky if we hit 70! Fall's creepin' in early this year--BOOO!

CtTortoiseMom said:

I did see our weather:(. There has already been frost warning's in my area. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Guggie

10 Year Member!
Vernon Hills, IL
Chicago is being smoked out by forest fires in Minnesota. How messed up is that? My wife is scratchy and congested, and I have a horrible taste in my mouth. Yuck!

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Have anyone else noticed that the adds between the post on a lot of the threads follow the post,I was just on the fig thread and the add was for fig trees for sale, and this page is talking about pulling teeth and the add is for something called KANKA for mouth sores.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
??Len?? said:
Have anyone else noticed that the adds between the post on a lot of the threads follow the post,I was just on the fig thread and the add was for fig trees for sale, and this page is talking about pulling teeth and the add is for something called KANKA for mouth sores.
Almost like we are being watched.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Guggie said:
Chicago is being smoked out by forest fires in Minnesota. How messed up is that? My wife is scratchy and congested, and I have a horrible taste in my mouth. Yuck!

That is unreal!! I hope they get those fires out and you and your wife feel better soon!!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Pay the extra money for gas! I was wiped out and didn 't even know the procedure was done! A little pain meds and you'll be back to your 30 self in no time! Good luck!!!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I was thinking about getting gas. I am so horrified to think I will hear them taking a tooth out!

Good Morning!!!! I hope everyone has a great day!!!

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
AnthonyC said:
Gas is expensive... $4.29/gallon here! ;)

Equivalent of $8.13/gallon here. No wonder you Americans think our dental care is so bad!

Wait...I may be confused here. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.