pretend chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
This isn't going well so far. I foresee an eye surgery :(. If this doesn't go well I'm going to see my eye surgeon. He can usually talk me off the ledge.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I just found this while researching the value of my horse trailer;
“If you are allergic to something, it is best not to put it in your mouth.
Particularly if that something is a cat."

I like that one as much as this one;

“God was my copilot but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him."

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I ended up with a hug and a hall pass for six months. :) Yay. No eye shiving for a half year.

I ended up with a hug and a hall pass for six months. :) Yay. No eye shiving for a half year.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kerryann said:
I have a groupon for a facial that I want to use, I need to get my lashes filled, and I need a haircut like nobody's business.

Kerryann I always get a chuckle over you. Your such a girly girl as the expression goes. Totally opposite of me. I mean my lashes have never been filled, never even had mascara on them. Let's see my last haircut was ummm eight years ago? :D

Cowboy_Ken said:
And the 49ers are in the Super Bowl! It just don't get much better.

It will get better when the game is over. :p :D I for one am tired of hearing about it and seeing displays for it every where I go. Not even a good team to cheer for. :p :p

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
That's it Jacqui, I take back the posting that was off topic things I said about you that you had to remove ; )

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Cowboy_Ken said:
That's it Jacqui, I take back the posting that was off topic things I said about you that you had to remove ; )

:D :D Too late, I already had read what you wrote (and thanks for what you said). :D I am just sorry you have poor tastes in football. You have great tastes in all things animal. :p :D

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
Kerryann said:
I have a groupon for a facial that I want to use, I need to get my lashes filled, and I need a haircut like nobody's business.

Kerryann I always get a chuckle over you. Your such a girly girl as the expression goes. Totally opposite of me. I mean my lashes have never been filled, never even had mascara on them. Let's see my last haircut was ummm eight years ago? :D

Cowboy_Ken said:
And the 49ers are in the Super Bowl! It just don't get much better.

It will get better when the game is over. :p :D I for one am tired of hearing about it and seeing displays for it every where I go. Not even a good team to cheer for. :p :p

What's funny is most of my girlfriends think I am the tomboy :D
I realized today after my doctor hugged me a bunch of times that he has a nice body. :p I was like woo he's sooo... mmm... wait ewwww.. he's my moms age :p I think I was just overjoyed not be shivved in the eye yet again.
I am excited about the superbowl but not for the people playing in it.

ijmccollum

5 Year Member
N. Utah
Yeh, Denver should have been in there but I'll still watch the game anyway.

What a lousy day off. I have spent the better part of it in bed sleeping or sneezing, hopefully tomorrow all will be better. I should have known better, last week I was in a germ factory judging science projects and then shopping for the rock bag goodies.

Kerryann, good to hear you didn't have to suffer thru eye poking.

Duh, just got it, Water Boy. Fun movie. Sorry I was slow. Did I mention I was sneezy?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
ijmccollum said:
Yeh, Denver should have been in there but I'll still watch the game anyway.

What a lousy day off. I have spent the better part of it in bed sleeping or sneezing, hopefully tomorrow all will be better.

I'd go with Denver being there, as it's one of my two teams. :D

I thought I gave orders yesterday for everybody to get better? Now please do so, I dislike the Chat folks being sick. :(

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I know nothing about football but can talk a little about Hockey, soccer and I guess a little baseball too but only the Yankees games that I go to, I don't watch or really any sports on tv.

So my check engine light was on this morning and my I just purchased my car in November from NY, so I had to find a dealer and take it in because I did not want to risk having car trouble in 15 degree weather with all the kids. Anyway while we were having the car serviced they brought the kids hot cocoa and I got a latte and they offered FREE mani's and pedi 's!!!! I didn't take them up on that offer but I have never seen anything like this!!

ijmccollum

5 Year Member
N. Utah
Oh yeh, dyed in orange crush and blue.

Now, I am going to go try to get better.....I think that means more airborne, alkaseltzer cold, and bed. Already had the chicken broth and the hummus, while tasty, the hummus is laying heavy in my tummy.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
my daughter and I are sick and I am about to get out the BB gun and take aim at these teenagers riding dirt bikes and ATV up and down our Cul-de-sac as loud as they can! I asked them about a hour ago if they could stop because just fell asleep... now they are back, there are more of them, and they are twice as loud. Our neighbor called phoenix police but they have done nothing...

im not too sick but my daughter is on breathing treatments. :(

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
ijmccollum said:
Oh yeh, dyed in orange crush and blue.

Now, I am going to go try to get better.....I think that means more airborne, alkaseltzer cold, and bed. Already had the chicken broth and the hummus, while tasty, the hummus is laying heavy in my tummy.
:( That sucks.. get better

Melly-n-shorty said:
my daughter and I are sick and I am about to get out the BB gun and take aim at these teenagers riding dirt bikes and ATV up and down our Cul-de-sac as loud as they can! I asked them about a hour ago if they could stop because just fell asleep... now they are back, there are more of them, and they are twice as loud. Our neighbor called phoenix police but they have done nothing...

It's only illegal if you get caught.. so be a sneaky bb sniper

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:
So my check engine light was on this morning and my I just purchased my car in November from NY, so I had to find a dealer and take it in because I did not want to risk having car trouble in 15 degree weather with all the kids. Anyway while we were having the car serviced they brought the kids hot cocoa and I got a latte and they offered FREE mani's and pedi 's!!!! I didn't take them up on that offer but I have never seen anything like this!!

That's a car service I could learn to enjoy! :D

Melly-n-shorty said:

Poor kid.... well poor you too, but kids make you feel worse about them being sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.