Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Cowboy_Ken said:
I had a human doctor call me to change an appointment I had made. When I said the new time wouldn't work and that I'd just as soon cancel the appointment, I was told I would be charged for a cancelation fee. BAMM! Fired!

Seriously? Sounds like they cancelled the appt first not you, so they should have to pay you. :D

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
Jacqui said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
I had a human doctor call me to change an appointment I had made. When I said the new time wouldn't work and that I'd just as soon cancel the appointment, I was told I would be charged for a cancelation fee. BAMM! Fired!

Seriously? Sounds like they cancelled the appt first not you, so they should have to pay you. :D

I like the way Jacqui thinks!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Melly-n-shorty said:
Jacqui said:
Cowboy_Ken said:

I like the way Jacqui thinks!

I do too.
I got my fros cut down.. :D The girl I see is a friend and knows my mikey will come snuff her out if she cuts too much off so I don't get too nervous.. though she said I was eyeballing her when she was cutting my layers. :p I had someone give me a mullet once instead of layers so maybe it was PTSD.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
The movie "Oz, The Great and Powerful" looks so good! I love James Franco too.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
yes it looks like its going to be good... and I didnt like the first, so you can imagine my surprise when i watched the preview and wanted to see it!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Since i can say whatever i want here.... Um Ken, you are cracking me up. Just be careful cause the troll's be trolling. They are like moth's to a flame.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm the youngest of six. I can take it and outlast it longer than most. (Cheek muscles pulling on corners of my mouth in an upward manner, exposing teeth in a non threatening way.)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Cowboy_Ken said:
I felt it presumptuous to charge me for them canceling my original appointment.

There is a Seinfeld episode just like this. Where George cancels and they charge him. Then he comes in and the doctor canceled so he tried to charge them. Makes perfect sense. Its good business and fundamentally correct in my mind.

I love Seinfeld.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I made turkey chili in tostada bowls. I don't sleep well and by about 3am all of the infomercials seem to be the answer to the worlds problems. So my tortilla or tostada bowl making things came last week and I have been trying to use them often to its their worth.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
I made turkey chili in tostada bowls. I don't sleep well and by about 3am all of the infomercials seem to be the answer to the worlds problems. So my tortilla or tostada bowl making things came last week and I have been trying to use them often to its their worth.

I have those and I love them :) It's really fun too if you get the colored tortillas.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

I have those and I love them :) It's really fun too if you get the colored tortillas.

That's cute. I will def. get those.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
how is leia? have you gotten the fecal results?

all the posts about members not liking certain types of posts, not liking smilies, and people avoiding posts by other people has me wondering how many people avoid me and my posts. I just made a welcome post and wondered if my use of smilies was annoying :( <--sad face

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Melly-n-shorty said:
how is leia? have you gotten the fecal results?

all the posts about members not liking certain types of posts, not liking smilies, and people avoiding posts by other people has me wondering how many people avoid me and my posts. I just made a welcome post and wondered if my use of smilies was annoying :( <--sad face

For me it's not the smiles. It's the name you chose. My brain always reads, “Melly n Smelly" like a cartoon show. Mind you I'm just funnin here, but my brain really does do that.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
lol I promise I am not smelly!
Shorty is my tortoise... when I signed up it was just me and him (or possibly her) now Shorty could sport the nickname smelly quite well... He gets horrible gas if he eats spring mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.