Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Can I just say that I friggin' LOVE it that we are talking about and making enclosures that are so darn big that we can't even fit them through doorways or up stairs!!! How lucky are the tortoises that get to live in these indoor giants?!! You guys are awesome!!! :D

Good luck on the remodel B&G. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
Tom said:
Can I just say that I friggin' LOVE it that we are talking about and making enclosures that are so darn big that we can't even fit them through doorways or up stairs!!! How lucky are the tortoises that get to live in these indoor giants?!! You guys are awesome!!! :D

Good luck on the remodel B&G. Can't wait to see the finished product.

No kidding, Tom! This is hilarious & awesome! I've been hiding out and waiting to see what would come of this predicament, I'm glad you figured things out. Do post some pigs when you can...

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Ha tort tables are hard to move around the house as big as we like to build them! my 4X8 tort table had to be taken apart to get it where i wanted it! what a pain but worth it!

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
fhintz said:
Another episode of Extreme Home Makeover: Tortoise Editions, presented by TFO

haha thats funny :) love it
Thats what I am going to call the thread I make in the enclosure section for my serious re do ! Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.