Puppy named HAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
This is our new puppy, His name is buddy but I have nicknamed him HAM. He is always on his back wanting his belly scratched and this is his favorite stuffed animal. He is always sleeping with it, beating it up and yes humping it. Pretty funny stuff. I will get a pic just a matter of time

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
Awwwww....love puppies :D

You can have this one, He is peeing and pooping all over the house:( My wife has been wanting a puppy so I didnt really have a choice because she puts up with the tort thing

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Lol...that is what puppies do best....look cute...pee....look cute....poop...sleep....eat and it starts all over again....crate train the puppy---this will be most effective especially during the night...cut off all food and water a couple hours before you all settle in and take the pup out several times to do big puppy business....and when they do give praise like a golden egg waste laid....lol...it works...:D

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
Lol...that is what puppies do best....look cute...pee....look cute....poop...sleep....eat and it starts all over again....crate train the puppy---this will be most effective especially during the night...cut off all food and water a couple hours before you all settle in and take the pup out several times to do big puppy business....and when they do give praise like a golden egg waste laid....lol...it works...:D

I usually get pissed, then I get mad, then I get pissed again:D, Then I take him outside. I think Ive got it figured out, When my wife goes to sleep Im gonna take a long drive and leave him on your porch with old man:p

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
LMAOfffff.....your wife would just make you come back to get him....and long drives + puppy= peeing and pooing in the car...lol....lol...

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
LMAOfffff.....your wife would just make you come back to get him....and long drives + puppy= peeing and pooing in the car...lol....lol...

I had 3 days off and this wonderful puppy woke me up at 5 45 am every one of those 3 days. He a good dog, just needs more attention than our cats and torts

dmarcus said:
He has on his bling bling, cute...

Ya the girls did that

Status
Not open for further replies.