random photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyguy35

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ontario
View attachment 19067View attachment 19066View attachment 19065Hey, I was just wondering what you guys thought of my picture? Im soon going to go to school for photography. my main goal would be to be a nature/ landscape photographer. currently im waiting to go on course to be a military photographer as i have already been in 4 years now. If i can get a good profile going i would go to college for it rather then make it my job in the military but anyways let me know what you guys think thanks.

let me know if you want to see more. thats just a tasteView attachment 19071View attachment 19070View attachment 19069View attachment 19068

sorry they posted weird

Last edited by a moderator:

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
I like em. The GTP is sweet. Is that a grants zebra? Good photos. I love photography I'm no pro but I dabble myself. I'm a fan of shadows and light separation in photos. Like forest floor photos, and light beaming in. Nice.

tyguy35

5 Year Member
ontario
thanks, im really not sure what kind of zebra took it at the toronto zoo he was about 60 meters away. ya i like the shadow photos also i tried fiddling with my camera the other night and got that photo with my tortoise out of it. just bought a new camera so still gettin guse to it trying to get some real nice photos if i could only afford a trip somewhere i would have lots of kinds of pctures but thanks for your response. this summer im going to camp alot ill try your forest floor photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.