Really rather devastated right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Nebraska
I am so sorry Kristina! I think I can understand some of what you feel- the guilt, the second-guessing yourself... but I also know that you offered the little guy extraordinary care.

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
Kristina, my thoughts and prayers are with you, it's very hard to lose those little ones, especially when you put your heart into raising them. Doc

M

Maggie Cummings

Oh Kristina, I am so sorry. It is so hard to lose a baby, no matter what species. We all surly know how you feel. I know I do...

SailingMystic

5 Year Member
Chester County, PA
I feel for you. I'm so sorry!! I know how you feel and I know it hurts inside. You did what you normally would do-- provide a wonderful home. Accidents can happen. Over the summer I found my Herbie on her back in the sun-- and it was hot. We were out for hours! I was so upset and ran to her-- she was lucky, but it scared me so much that now I placed rocks all over for her to use as to help herself up. Plus started to ask our dog walker to check on her and once she too had to flip her back over! It's hard - hang in there. You did the best you could!

lester2011

5 Year Member
Omg I am so sorry. That is such a sad experience to go through. God bless u and I hope soon u will feel better and not be sad.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Hey Kristina. I hope you're having a better day today. Keep your chin up.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Oh I'm soooo sorry!!!! I hope your heart heals soon!!

B

byerssusan

I'm really sorry for your loss also. I know I came in one day and Phoenix had flipped over I was so freaked out.. We were lucky I don't guess she had been over for very long.I can only imagine how you are feeling.. Really really sorry

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Oh Kristina...there's no better and caring keeper then you. I'm so sorry this had to happen to you. Hugs.........

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
That must be so hard for you. I can't picture a better tortoise keeper than you. You give wonderful, clear advice, and help people devise tortoise enclosures that are practical and good for the torts.
Very, very appreciated.
Hang in there. It is just going to be hard for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.