Really rather devastated right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoopaNGoomba

5 Year Member
Oh no, I am so sorry, that is just devastating. (((HUGS)))

I found our Goomba flipped over today... I have no idea how he could have done it. How does it happen and what can I do to make it easier for him to right himself?

Stephanie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
You're one of the people I admire most on here, and your superb husbandry skills is one of the reasons. You are an amazing keeper, Kristina. I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sending hugs your way *hugs*

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Very sorry to read this, I hope you feel better soon. I can't even begin to know how you feel, I would be torn up also tho.... :(

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Canada
Sorry for your loss Kristina........:(:(
We can't be there 100% of the time and it remains a risk for all of us really-so sad though I know.

Hope you feel better soon

Leroy's_homeboy

5 Year Member
SE Wisconsin
Kristina, both my girlfriend and I (she sometimes posts under this same username) are very sorry to hear of your loss. This unfortunate event has encouraged us to both "flip-proof" our tort's enclosure as much as possible, and check on him at regular intervals throughout the day.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Kristina I am so sorry.
I am sending you massive *hugs*

I wish there was some way we could make it better.
These things happen though, theres no point dwelling on the what if's. There will always be what if's in life we have to learn to not think what if's otherwise we'd never move forward in life.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort:I'm sorry for your loss! now is the time to try to figure out what happened? and prevent this from happing again, "something turned that tortoise over and caused this to happen! take some time and go through what was it that caused that problem so it wont happen again! there's two ways to look at this with one answer! there is an old saying Kristina your tortoise was "chosen" he died for a reason, maybe by "mistake", "accident" or not! either way "god" Himself choose your tortoise because he himself "god" needed another "angel" your tortoise! He is now by Gods side, he's in a safe and nicer place, more then we our self's can ever imagine! its called "Heaven!" "he was a special tortoise".:tort:

Kailey

5 Year Member
I'm sorry for your loss, losing a pet is always a painful experience. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I lost my tortoise.

I went to check on my Russian hatchling after reading this thread and, strangely, he was flipped over...

daveb

5 Year Member
Sorry for your loss...that is a tough one to even think about yet alone go through losing a pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.