Red foot questions

Mikael

5 Year Member
  • I have had my red foot Henry for over a month and I just am wondering how should I keep humidity up better in my built in hide spot it is usually 50+ and in his log it's about the same. Can you help how I keep humidity up and just check if anything on my tort looks wrong. Thanks here are some pics. image.jpg image.jpg crack in shell? second last scute.
  • image.jpg Does his bottom part of shell look fine?
  • Here are some cage pics index help keeping humidity up and how should I edit.
  • image.jpg Here is front of cage he has a reptisun 5.0 and 2 ceramic heat emitters.
  • image.jpg Here is his built in hide it has slag moss and cypress mulch and btw his substrate is 100% cypress mulch should I mix it with something like peat moss or coco fiber. If you could help me with my questions that would be greatly aprreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    949.8 KB · Views: 34

abclements

5 Year Member
Looking good to me. He has some minor bumps going on, so you might want go find a way to increase your humidity other than spraying. Its also looking like it's about time to upgrade to a larger enclosure. This might be the perfect time to transition to a closed chamber.

Mikael

5 Year Member
Looking good to me. He has some minor bumps going on, so you might want go find a way to increase your humidity other than spraying. Its also looking like it's about time to upgrade to a larger enclosure. This might be the perfect time to transition to a closed chamber.
What does a closed chamber look like?

Mikael

5 Year Member
Your Little RF looks just fine .....although you may want to change the name to "Henrita" ......you have a female there . ;)
Wow lol never expected that but anyways how can you tell?