Red Foot Tortoise Looking for Home

Sunshine93

Location (City and/or State)
NY, NY
It pains me to post but I am looking to rehome my 7YO red foot tortoise (gender unknown). My living circumstances have changed drastically over the last few years and it is becoming increasingly harder to properly care and provide for my tortoise. Tortoise is very sweet and loving, has a good appetite and deserves much more than I can provide. In NYC area.

Attachments

• IMG_0437.jpeg
    IMG_0437.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0436.jpeg
    IMG_0436.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 8

Ukgoffer

Connecticut
Hi - are you still looking for a new home? We had a cherry for 12 years but had to rehome her when we moved during covid. We would love to have another and have the perfect place in our new home in Missouri.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Be sure to do your research on any member that is new. Many of them, not all of them, are looking only at free tortoise threads so they can flip them and make money.

JenniferB

Damascus, MD
It pains me to post but I am looking to rehome my 7YO red foot tortoise (gender unknown). My living circumstances have changed drastically over the last few years and it is becoming increasingly harder to properly care and provide for my tortoise. Tortoise is very sweet and loving, has a good appetite and deserves much more than I can provide. In NYC area.
They’re adorable! Have you been able to rehome them yet?