Red footed tortoise don't eat fruit and general eating problems

Alex and the Redfoot

Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus
Yes, i have a wood "house" that i used in past years. Tomorrow i put it in the corner of enclosure. In past years some nights he slept in an some nights outside.
Perfect!

If you have electricity on the balcony you can add a heater with a thermostat (move them from indoors enclosure, for example) to be sure that he is warm at night.

Keep us updated!

Martellone

Location (City and/or State)
Italy
Hello everyone,
i write an update after 2 months. The tort now stay very well..he continues to eat a lot for all summer. Dandelion, clover,plantago, sugarloaf, scarole, hybiscus flowers,mulberry leaves, ananas, prickly pears, kiwi,tomatoes etc. He is very healty..we had a lot of sun this summer, 35-37 degrees in the afternoon all july and half august..he stay outdoor day and night from 28 of june. And finally he restart to grow!!4 mm in all summer but i think it is just the beginnig (for health and other problems he stop to grow for ar least 10 months)..but new growth is flat, we do a good job to maintain good humidity levels despite high temperatures.. he has now 6 years and 5 months..i hope continues his growth..i take for my father garden a testudo marginata this spring and he is 29 cm and 2,5 kg!!! At 7 years old..a monster:) my red foot only 14,8 cm and 600 g.....but in may he was 469 g!!

Thank you very much to all another time