Baby Redfoot Only Wants to Eat Fruits & Pellets

rumantra

Location (City and/or State)
Bali
Hi, I'm not sure how big your little red is but I've soaked mazuri to get it soft and mixed greens with it in my blender to feed to the little ones before. They took to it well.
Good Luck
Thank you for your suggestion.

I did try this, soaked pellets or smearing mango (absolute favorite) to greens but the little critter carefully pick and choose baby-food-like pellets and mango from greens.

I also tried fine chop the greens and mix it with mango or softened pellets and the same he carefully pick and choose or avoiding at all.

I guess tough love is his way to go...
I guess he / she really picky, I notice he / she even prefer his/ her greens ONLY if its in full shape not chopped. weird huh.

mojo_1

Saint Clairsville OH
Thank you for your suggestion.

I did try this, soaked pellets or smearing mango (absolute favorite) to greens but the little critter carefully pick and choose baby-food-like pellets and mango from greens.

I also tried fine chop the greens and mix it with mango or softened pellets and the same he carefully pick and choose or avoiding at all.

I guess tough love is his way to go...
I guess he / she really picky, I notice he / she even prefer his/ her greens ONLY if its in full shape not chopped. weird huh.
Try giving endive, bok choy, turnip greens. Radicchio

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I would still like to know what the "pellets" are? Is it Mazuri or something else?