Redfoot owner needing Russian tort advice(:

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortuga_mel

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
I need to learn as much as I can about the care of Russian tortoises. My good friend is getting rid of her russian tortoise and all that I can think about is how it will probably end up in a bad home so I am going to take him for a short period of time.

P.S. Anyone interested in a Russian tortoise please contact me! I don't have much room and I can't house him with my red foot or else I'd love to keep him. Unfortunately I am unable to ship so if anyone lives close or is willing to make a small road trip get ahold of me! I live in Muncie IN. Find me on Facebook, assuming whoever may want him has one, for a quicker response. My name is Melanie Nordyke.

P.P.S. His name is Ambrosius and I will post a pic as soon as I get ahold of one.

not the best picture but here is Ambrosius

384583_2915222838688_1204215602_33297541_1567512890_n.jpg

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
There are loads of threads here on the forum as well as a gazillion reference sites if you google :D. We have a couple members in your area...so maybe they will see your post.....good luck and it is awesome of you to take him in....although? I would not be surprised if you don't get attached....lol

tortuga_mel

5 Year Member
Indiana
I probably will get attached, and if I manage to get into a house with a spare bedroom and a backyard I'd keep him but I live in a small one bedroom apartment with two cats a dog and a tortoise soo....

Also thanks:)

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
Russians are pretty easy keepers, the best website on them I've found is russiantortoise.org. His face is adorable, you're definitely going to have a hard time not getting attached to that little guy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.