reptiles2you.com

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Will @Kapidolo Farms told me about this shipping company last year and I've been using them ever since. The owner's name is Debbie Price and I could not be happier with the service. A+ every time.

I am not computer savvy, and even though this is a web based business, I prefer to be able to talk to a human being if needed. I was able to navigate the site and get my business done all by myself the first time and several times after, but I had some questions about how some shipping things worked. I called the number and Debbie answered the phone and helped me. She was polite, knew all the answers to every question I had, and could not have been more helpful. I used the service many more times after our conversation and then today I created a problem that I didn't know how to solve. I entered the package weight as 1 pound, but when I went to drop it off, it was 1 pound 12 ounces. My fault. I went home and printed a second correct label because I didn't know what would happen if the weight was off. Now I needed a refund for the first label that won't be used. I called, Debbie answered, explained how everything works, what to do next time, and then she immediately sent my refund. I don't know how it could be better. She was again, super helpful, knows every detail of how her business works and how the whole shipping system works, polite, and not even a little miffed by my beginner error. Nothing but helpful, accommodating, and appreciative of my business.

Her site offers shipping supplies and other helpful things as well, but I primarily use it to buy pre-paid overnight shipping labels. To walk in to a mail center, UPS or FedEx shop and pay for over night shipping on a tiny lightweight box you'll pay somewhere around $120-130. Its ridiculous. How are you supposed to ship a $60 baby sulcata for that much? reptiles2you.com allows you to prepay for that shipping label at a HUGE discount. Instead of $120+, I usually pay around $50-60. I put in my address, the customers address, package dimensions and weight, and pick a shipping day, and it lists a bunch of options from over night to days later, all at different prices. I click on the one I want for overnight shipping, pay for it with credit card or PayPal, and then print my label. Then I pack up the tortoises to be shipped, stick on my pre-paid label, and drop off the package at my mail center or a FedEx hub just before last pick up. It couldn't be easier.

If you have a reptile to ship, or any other animal, or anything else to ship, this is the place to go. I highly recommend this company.

Irodriguez

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Gainesville,FL
Will @Kapidolo Farms told me about this shipping company last year and I've been using them ever since. The owner's name is Debbie Price and I could not be happier with the service. A+ every time.

I am not computer savvy, and even though this is a web based business, I prefer to be able to talk to a human being if needed. I was able to navigate the site and get my business done all by myself the first time and several times after, but I had some questions about how some shipping things worked. I called the number and Debbie answered the phone and helped me. She was polite, knew all the answers to every question I had, and could not have been more helpful. I used the service many more times after our conversation and then today I created a problem that I didn't know how to solve. I entered the package weight as 1 pound, but when I went to drop it off, it was 1 pound 12 ounces. My fault. I went home and printed a second correct label because I didn't know what would happen if the weight was off. Now I needed a refund for the first label that won't be used. I called, Debbie answered, explained how everything works, what to do next time, and then she immediately sent my refund. I don't know how it could be better. She was again, super helpful, knows every detail of how her business works and how the whole shipping system works, polite, and not even a little miffed by my beginner error. Nothing but helpful, accommodating, and appreciative of my business.

Her site offers shipping supplies and other helpful things as well, but I primarily use it to buy pre-paid overnight shipping labels. To walk in to a mail center, UPS or FedEx shop and pay for over night shipping on a tiny lightweight box you'll pay somewhere around $120-130. Its ridiculous. How are you supposed to ship a $60 baby sulcata for that much? reptiles2you.com allows you to prepay for that shipping label at a HUGE discount. Instead of $120+, I usually pay around $50-60. I put in my address, the customers address, package dimensions and weight, and pick a shipping day, and it lists a bunch of options from over night to days later, all at different prices. I click on the one I want for overnight shipping, pay for it with credit card or PayPal, and then print my label. Then I pack up the tortoises to be shipped, stick on my pre-paid label, and drop off the package at my mail center or a FedEx hub just before last pick up. It couldn't be easier.

If you have a reptile to ship, or any other animal, or anything else to ship, this is the place to go. I highly recommend this company.

Debbie is the best person to deal with when it comes down to shipping hands down. Been dealing with her for many of years!! Such a wonderful sweet woman. Her prices are phenomenal and most importantly she cares. She monitors everything even things you don’t think about.