Rescued a adult Redfoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowxjane

5 Year Member
Hi all! Im from Northwest Ohio and just rescued an adult (male?) Redfoot tortoise. I've always wanted a tortoise and currently keep a ball python, a toad, 2 dogs and some fish. I heard about this tortoise through a friend and was told he was being kept in pretty wretched conditions, so I got a hold of the owners and they were more than happy to get rid of him :( He has pretty bad pyramiding and isnt in the best physical condition, so Im hoping with a improved diet and proper heat/light his condition with improve!

I named him Wolfgang, and today Im working on a make shift tortoise table until I can make a really nice one that will be more permanent! Hopefully have pictures soon and can't wait to meet you all and learn tons!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hello, welcome to TFO! I am interested to see what he looks like once you post pictures of him. :tort:

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Welcome to the Forum :D and yup, we LOVE PICS :p Looking forward to taking a peek myself, oh and great save from what it sounds like....

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
I just rescued. A redfoot for TRN , and adopted him from them because i fell in love with him...they are so sweet and so sociable..mine has some lumps and bumps also. Do you have any pics?

crowxjane

5 Year Member
Hopefully have pics up tomorrow for you all! Got the habitat almost all done, it's a 4x4 table...a lol small but temporary :)

Status
Not open for further replies.