Road trippin...

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
So most of you know I have slowly been finding better homes for my animals as the DR I was seeing said I have dementia...wouldn't be able to care for animals then...however...I have started going back to my regular Dr who moved to Salem...about 35 miles. He and his practice say that I do not have any of the symptoms of dementia, that I have had 3 TBI's...and that would affect anybody. lol
So fortunately I still have Layla and my box turtles. So this morning I drove down to Springfield to meet a woman who had been on vacation in Arizona and she met up with a man in the Safeway parking lot who had 6 Sulcata eggs. She bought them and hatched'em out. They are 1 year old now and all the eggs hatched...so in a small bed of hay in the coffee table are 6 small torts...none as big as they should be as there was serious bullying going on. I took the smallest as he was bullied the most. As small as the palm of my hand and 9 months old. They were kept on grass hay and she told me they ate the hay, babies? Anyway, I liked the lady a lot and even invited up to my house for lunch some day... so I'm just gonna say...I ended up with the cutest Sulcata baby ever!!! I have a new computer and even tho it's just like the old one, I still can't download my photos...but I have indeed taken pictures for you...you'll see them in a couple of days...