Russian tortoise lighting revamp for winter

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Location (City and/or State)
Finland
I am in the process of revamping my Russians enclousure for winter and over-wintering and I forsee myself needing more ambient lighting. The LED lights in the 5000K to 6500K color range are hard to come by here, and I was thinking could I use one where the Kelvin color range can be adjusted? I linked the one I could get, couldn't find a fully english website with it though: https://www.multitronic.fi/en/produ...f6NdecZM12AWQtstXYGV-rrXEesjRGSf4dApR3DkF3JUQ

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
It's possible if you use it on middle color temperature setting (when both cold and warm colored diodes are on).

Did you check grow lights? There are bright LED bars and spotlights for standard lamp sockets.

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
It's possible if you use it on middle color temperature setting (when both cold and warm colored diodes are on).

Did you check grow lights? There are bright LED bars and spotlights for standard lamp sockets.
I didn't find any grow lights that was 5000K, they were only 4000K at most. Plus I am worried about the wavelengths of the blue and red light, since I have read most growth lights to be unsuitable for tortoises because of these wavelengths being unsuitable.

Plus, these growth lights are usually more expensive than the bulb I linked.

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
What about this bulb meant for artists? It has 6500K, but the CRI is quite low and I can't find info on the wavelengths: https://www.airam.fi/en/product/daylight-led-6500k-daylight-led-6500k
This one is an usual LED bulb, as I can tell. CRI near 80 is typical for cold daylight LEDs (Arcadia Jungle Dawn has CRI 85 at 6200K and most high-CRI LEDs are less than 5000K).

Finding spectral chart is not very likely for the household bulbs, yet I doubt there will be any surprises.