Russian Tortoise Trio for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristy

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
3 Adult Russian Tortoises, 2 Female & 1 Male. Females laying eggs. Easy to care for, no smell. Eat vegetables/dandelions etc. and drink small amounts of water. Come with complete setup. Tank: 51” Long X 27” Wide X 23” Tall. Matching wooden base: 58” Long X 29” Wide X 21” Tall with front cabinet. All glass is framed with matching wood and has wooden top with 48” light fixture with two 48” bulbs. Also two heat lamps, one infrared for night time and one UV for daytime. Includes 3 large bark logs for hiding and ceramic water dish. $275 for everything. 360-417-0128. Port Angeles, WA.

ForestExotics

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
USA
1 can Take 1 Female from you are you willing to ship?

Bates

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
hi i saw your advert for your russion trio i already own a pair they r 7 years old. mine have a lardge garden and a specialy build shed with uv and basking lights they are feed on wild plant diet and fruit once a week. how old are yours? ive been looking for ages for more adult horsefields. the only problem is i live in england! and dont know what you think of them traveling here also how much this would cost? be great to hear from you.

many thanks Debi

Kristy

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Bates said:
hi i saw your advert for your russion trio i already own a pair they r 7 years old. mine have a lardge garden and a specialy build shed with uv and basking lights they are feed on wild plant diet and fruit once a week. how old are yours? ive been looking for ages for more adult horsefields. the only problem is i live in england! and dont know what you think of them traveling here also how much this would cost? be great to hear from you.

many thanks Debi

I prefer to sell them locally with the whole set up as shipping is expensive and I would like the whole terrarium to go with them.
thank you for your interest though.

Kristy

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Kristy said:
COLLECTOR said:
1 can Take 1 Female from you are you willing to ship?

Would like them all to stay together with their terrarium without shipping. Thank you though. Someone is supposed to come this weekend to pick up everything..

Status
Not open for further replies.