Russian with 2 heads or 2 Russians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
I think it is sad. Poor things, at least they are alive and seem to be healthy the best way they can.

clare n

5 Year Member
Essex uk
Two heads, one arse? Good grief that's going to create a build up. Phillip is bad enough with ONE head. I'd dread that soak ;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi tortoiselover1:

Won't you take a few moments to start a new thread in the "Introductions" section and tell us a bit about yourself?

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Love this Story! I've seen it before and think it is very interesting. I'd really like to know its age!....oh, it's only 5 years old...Big for a Russian (or rather 2 Russians!)

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Zamric said:
Love this Story! I've seen it before and think it is very interesting. I'd really like to know its age!....oh, it's only 5 years old...Big for a Russian (or rather 2 Russians!)

The amazing thing is that, from all reports, it's quite healthy...many co-joined tortoises (and many other co-joined creatures, humans included) only live a matter of hours/days, so reaching the age of 5 years means it could live quite a bit longer, possibly decades!.

OTOH, it IS a Russian tortoise, native to some of the most inhospitable real estate on Earth, so living in captivity and having it needs met, how could it do anything but thrive? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.