RV and the watermelon

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix, arizona
RV and the watermelon...

I upgraded to a newfangled phone and took a video or 2 of RV. enjoy. And if the video doesn't upload I'll have to figure out .. something else.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
RV and the watermelon...

I upgraded to a newfangled phone and took a video or 2 of RV. enjoy. And if the video doesn't upload I'll have to figure out .. something else.

I was so happy to see you posting, even though the video didn't post.

HI! How are you guys doing in the heat? It was 114 here yesterday. Nothing compared to Phoenix heat, I know, but that's high for us. Does RV have new burrow, or still using the house?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
RV and the watermelon...

What the hell??? No video....*hands on hip, tapping toes individually, a little freakish but tapping none the less....huhhhh*

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
I was so happy to see you posting, even though the video didn't post.

HI! How are you guys doing in the heat? It was 114 here yesterday. Nothing compared to Phoenix heat, I know, but that's high for us. Does RV have new burrow, or still using the house?

Trying to ignore the heat as best as possible. And that's pretty impossible. RV uses the house in the winter, and pretty much stays away in the summer. She doesn't have another burrow, but not for lack of trying. The problem is she was trying to dig under the trees. So the yard is full of 1x1 pavers just under the surface where we don't want her to dig. Good to hear from you Tom.

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
What the hell??? No video....*hands on hip, tapping toes individually, a little freakish but tapping none the less....huhhhh*
I'm trying. I'll succeed one way or the other. I'm tapping my toes too!

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
BUENO! IT WORKS!! You don't have to be a FB member to view the videos. Click on the link and enjoy.