Secret Santa anyone? ☃ ☃ ☃

AnimalLady

Guess I'd say the same thing for chicharrones; the one time I was offered a breakfast taco with that, it was described as 'pork skin/rinds etc'. Doesn't taste the same when it's a bit soggy though.
I like chicharrones! Especially the ones with a bit of meat still on them yumm..
I cant imagine them as a taco shell though, hmm.. maybe filled with shredded meat (like carne asada). and with some yuca, oh this sounds good....

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Guess I'd say the same thing for chicharrones; the one time I was offered a breakfast taco with that, it was described as 'pork skin/rinds etc'. Doesn't taste the same when it's a bit soggy though.
Chicarones are very Coumbian..Crazy good and I'm sure very very bad for you.
At least that's what I'm thinking of. A very long curly strip of pork skin and fat deep fried in more pork fat. Oooh. I need a nap just thinking about it.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I like chicharrones! Especially the ones with a bit of meat still on them yumm..
I cant imagine them as a taco shell though, hmm.. maybe filled with shredded meat (like carne asada). and with some yuca, oh this sounds good....

Naw, inside a tortilla as the filling. Thus far, the only breakfast taco I've ever not liked.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Chicarones are very Coumbian..Crazy good and I'm sure very very bad for you.
At least that's what I'm thinking of. A very long curly strip of pork skin and fat deep fried in more pork fat. Oooh. I need a nap just thinking about it.

Actually not that bad. Low in carbs.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
breakfast taco? Why am I just hearing about this?

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
this thread stopped being secret santa a loooooooooong time ago :)

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
So.. I got all my stuff ready.. i just need to wrap it. I think i'm waiting till Friday to ship it.... yea, pay day lol.
How about I just throw something extra in it, to make up for NOT wrapping this thing?
Wrapping it is giving me an anxiety attack just thinking about it.

SO. SECRET SANTA PERSON. KNOW THAT YOU ARE SPECIAL. :p
My mom wraps all my presents for me! I wrap for no one.. cept you :D
I know an easy special wrapping they make in different colors(green, red, black, grey). it's called something crazy.... duck something? oo thats right its duct tape. Lol. works real well

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I believe it is called duct tape

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I know an easy special wrapping they make in different colors(green, red, black, grey). it's called something crazy.... duck something? oo thats right its duct tape. Lol. works real well

Comes in designs too

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
I'M SO EXCITED!!! Guess what appeared on my front steps this morning?
I thought it was the stuff that I had ordered from Amazon. I was really confused when I opened the box because I didn't remember ordering the gift wrapping. but then I thought maybe I had because I WAS thinking about it since I was gift buying... then I looked at the card on it and saw the Secret Santa written on the card and everything clicked... Yes I am blonde... haha...... Oooooo and the card says there's more to come.... that is so cooooool. Thank You Secret Santa..... I don't get very many Christmas presents so I'm going to wait till Christmas to open it...

IMG_20151117_122951.jpg IMG_20151117_123023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AnimalLady

I'M SO EXCITED!!! Guess what appeared on my front steps this morning?
I thought it was the stuff that I had ordered from Amazon. I was really confused when I opened the box because I didn't remember ordering the gift wrapping. but then I thought maybe I had because I WAS thinking about it since I was gift buying... then I looked at the card on it and saw the Secret Santa written on the card and everything clicked... Yes I am blonde... haha...... Oooooo and the card says there's more to come.... that is so cooooool. Thank You Secret Santa..... I don't get very many Christmas presents so I'm going to wait till Christmas to open it...
That is AWESOME!