Secret Santa anyone? ☃ ☃ ☃

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
I'm thrilled because my gift is almost sorted out!! Just waiting for the shipment. I'll be out of town all next week so it won't get wrapped or mailed until the first week of December!

Prairie Mom

So, I just tried to send a card to someone yesterday and the new US mail regulations are so dumb and strict! The mailman wouldn't take my card, because I put the return address on the back flap (as is usually done with invitations). Now, supposedly the address MUST be in the top left corner or it won't be mailed.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
So, I just tried to send a card to someone yesterday and the new US mail regulations are so dumb and strict! The mailman wouldn't take my card, because I put the return address on the back flap (as is usually done with invitations). Now, supposedly the address MUST be in the top left corner or it won't be mailed.
How really pathetic!
(IMO).

Foursteels

5 Year Member
South Florida

They must be lax down here in Florida. We receive mail all the time with no return address and for 3 months after a postage increase I mailed out checks from my office with the old postage and never had a problem, although I can't understand why our postage meter didn't adjust to that increase....;)

Prairie Mom

They must be lax down here in Florida. We receive mail all the time with no return address and for 3 months after a postage increase I mailed out checks from my office with the old postage and never had a problem, although I can't understand why our postage meter didn't adjust to that increase....;)
Sheesh...goin' to Florida to Chillax:)

AnimalLady

My gifts are wrapped. I got a paper cut. GO FIGURE. It was my Secret Santa recipient telling me off!!

I'm UPSing my stuff. Its easier for me and probably cheaper too... what i'm trying to figure out is if I can change the return address. I'm shipping from work.