Set up threads

Littleredfootbigredheart

Location (City and/or State)
UK
Hello all! Hope we’re all well🥰

I’ve decided to make some threads that give advice& information on appropriate indoor set ups. These range from baby hermans&russians to adults, to baby red foots& adults, and a starter for leopards and sulcatas.

The care-sheets are still better that anything I could come up with, but I’ve included lots of visual examples for those who find it easier to learn that way.

Originally I do tend to tweak and edit each of my posts for the individual ops, I know when you gloss over it, mine all look the same, but in the finer details of some I’ve actually added points specifically for each poster.
But I’m worried constantly writing long responses is taking up room on the forum. So it’s been suggested I make my own threads with my advice😊

It’s also been pointed out to me that receiving a whole bunch of written information from the get go might be a little overwhelming, which is sometimes unavoidable😣but I always like to make sure someone has received all the information possible on the basics of a set up in case they done return!

Some of these following threads are going to overlap slightly with information, for example, with the pouring, I recommend that for all species across the board because I think it genuinely holds humidity better for people, with the species that aren’t prone to shell rot, you’ll notice I say feel free to give the top a spray, the only reason I say pour over wetting the top, is because it doesn’t last as long, not because of shell rot.

I have tried to word my posts so I’m giving all the correct information, with a limited brief reasoning why because 9/10 people want to know the whys, it helps gain their trust that we know what we’re talking about I think.

These are just so I have an easier way to link members to the advice I give, but if you like them, obviously feel free to link them yourselves😊

I’d also love feedback on each one🙂