Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
NEXT GREAT AMERICAN BAND

TOMORROW (FRIDAY) NIGHT! 7 - 9 PM CENTRAL ON FOX

PLEASE WATCH IT AND VOTE AFTER THE SHOW FOR Denver and the Mile High Orchestra! Watch all the way to the end of the show so you can see them perform two songs!!!!! THEN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN BY CALLING THE NUMBER THEY SHOW - LANDLINES ARE TOLL FREE, CELL MINUTES APPLY.

Please oh please get as many people as you can to vote AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE for Denver and the Mile High Orchestra! http://nextgreatband.msn.com/ngb/bands/denver The drummer, Jared Ribble, is my cousin!!! On the website, he is the guy on the farthest right in the picture! WATCH THEM, JARED IS SUCH A SHOWMAN WHEN HE KNOWS THE CAMERA IS ON HIM!!!!

Please and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;~) Kelly

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
That is really COOL!!:cool: I wish them GOOD LUCK tonight!:D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sorry we don't get TV here. Hope they do well.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
They passed to the next round!!!!!!!!!! They are the most professional band on that show! So WATCH THIS FRIDAY, I'm sure they'll make it again! They better, I called in votes for almost two hours! ROFL!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
g'luck to him!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
they made it through again!!!! so tune in NEXT week!!!! it's down to eight bands right now!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
alright! congrats to them! top this thread when you have more information on when we can watch and VOTE!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
This Friday, the 15th, at 8 eastern (7 central), on FOX is the next episode. One band gets cut out, so it'll be down to seven. So watch for Denver & The Mile High Orchestra! I highly doubt they'll get cut!

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota
Super fun! Good luck to him! We will waych:D

Rees2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Santa Cruz California
I liked them the best!I hope they win although I've only been able to watch the first show and I think the third.Even though I didn't see this post until today I been hope in they'd win.I don't rember what the drummer looked like.I going to try to watch it this friday.But those people playing tha saxophones are really good! And about the only people I can rember:DBut those people playing the saxophones are really great.Saxophones are really hard to play i have one and I can barly play it!GO Denver & The Mile High Orchestra!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
They've made it to the top six! They're still in it!! And it's been amazingly hard for them! First, here's the video and interveiws from this week:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jV-rZ51MY8Y
My cousin is Jared, the last guy they "spotlight" in the interveiw; he's the drummer.

If you watch the video, you'll see the two male judges be absolute *sses to them, and they have treated them this way the whole time! And they ONLY reason is because this band IS a Christian band, and when given songs like the Rolling Stones song, they fought to get it changed because it went against their morals (the lyrics) and they will NOT cave to anyone when it comes to that. So they fought to have the song changed (and it was finally granted to them!)

Now I personally am NOT a religious person, but I am proud of them for sticking with their beliefs, and I think it's AWEFUL that John R has it out for them because of this! But YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Sheila E for standing up for the band!

Anyways, so it's extra great that Denver and the band is still in it and that the voters aren't as prejudiced as some of those judges!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Oh and I don't know if anyone watched the week before, when they did Ruby Baby, and the two male judges were saying it was a really week "funk" performance and they shouldn't do funk, blah blah blah. Idiots! They weren't doing funk! They never meant to or tried to make it funk, and none of the other bands even thought it was funk! Just shows what those judges know!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
DUDE, TOMORROW NIGHT IS THE TOP THREE!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WATCHING NEXT GREAT AMERICAN BAND, DO IT TOMORROW NIGHT! DENVER AND THE MILE HIGH ORCHESTRA ON FOX AT 8 PM CENTRAL. AND PLEASE OH PLEASE VOTE FOR DENVER! THIS WEEK'S SHOW/VOTING WILL DETERMINE THE WINNER!

I'M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR DENVER, THE BAND, AND MY COUSIN JARED (THE DRUMMER)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
cvalda said:
DUDE, TOMORROW NIGHT IS THE TOP THREE!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WATCHING NEXT GREAT AMERICAN BAND, DO IT TOMORROW NIGHT! DENVER AND THE MILE HIGH ORCHESTRA ON FOX AT 8 PM CENTRAL. AND PLEASE OH PLEASE VOTE FOR DENVER! THIS WEEK'S SHOW/VOTING WILL DETERMINE THE WINNER!

I'M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR DENVER, THE BAND, AND MY COUSIN JARED (THE DRUMMER)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on them making it to the final 3. I will be watching with my votes ready for them.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
THANKS! IT'S TONIGHT! I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
1-866-U-LOVE-01 CALL THAT # from 9 PM to 11 PM CENTRAL TIME tonight (Dec 14) to vote for them! (PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!!)

Iluvemturts

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Central WI
I BLEW the phone UP! for 2 hours...LOL I hope they get it...Now the tough part....waiting till next week!:p

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I too called 1-866-U-Love-01 for the two hours. Fingers crossed biting nail until next week=Good
I just luck Love the band.

Status
Not open for further replies.